04-24-2015, 03:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:EnemyRTM
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Brought 50$ woth trophies from him.
Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes
Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
When did this you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] 20th April PSN Cards
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) How much?: You must login or register to view this content. 70$ PSN
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is just not responding
Other comments:I had gone ahead with this man reading the review of tlan Elite Founder Member called Capture.Never thought that I would be recommended a fraud . I don't know. I feel like I have been cheated. This guy hasn't made contact since the payment has been done. I gave him utmost respect and praised him like a Boss but he just screwed me. Never expected this sort of fraud from NGU. Pleaae help me mods. Please serve Justice rightfully.Thank you and Regards.
04-24-2015, 01:20 PM #2
Ok Sir. Thank you !
04-25-2015, 01:18 PM #3
Originally posted by Laim
User has been contacted and has 48hrs to reply.

Sir The deal was initiated on NGU. I wasn't aware of the No Skype thing as most of the selllers are offering their skypes in the shop and asking us to contact there. It is been alomst a day since the dispute and he still did not respond. Please look into it Sir. Thanks and Regards.
04-25-2015, 02:05 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by nealcaffre4 View Post
Sir The deal was initiated on NGU. I wasn't aware of the No Skype thing as most of the selllers are offering their skypes in the shop and asking us to contact there. It is been alomst a day since the dispute and he still did not respond. Please look into it Sir. Thanks and Regards.

I will be talking to Laim about the skype issue within shops soon, for now the Dispute remains. The user still has half a day or so to reply, if the user has not been seen online before this time I will extend it to the 28th and then take action. If the user is seen online before 48 hours is up and ignores this then I will take action sooner.
04-26-2015, 02:43 AM #5
Originally posted by Geometry View Post
I will be talking to Laim about the skype issue within shops soon, for now the Dispute remains. The user still has half a day or so to reply, if the user has not been seen online before this time I will extend it to the 28th and then take action. If the user is seen online before 48 hours is up and ignores this then I will take action sooner.

Yes Sir
Thank you ! The user is a fraud, he is gone now. Idk what else to say. Really shameful
04-26-2015, 09:51 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by nealcaffre4 View Post
Yes Sir
Thank you ! The user is a fraud, he is gone now. Idk what else to say. Really shameful

Still worth waiting til the 28th I feel, something may come of this.
04-27-2015, 01:18 AM #7
Hello Sir. First of all i do not scam at all. thats a fact. i am sorry to these two user's cause i been really busy. also i was booted. and my cid was banned. so didnt bother to get on skype. i will be getting one really soon. hope we can put this behind us and have patience. sorry again.
04-27-2015, 03:06 AM #8
Hello. This person never told me that his console will get banned or he is already using a banned console. I have been scammed horribly. It is either get my refund or more plats to compensate.
04-27-2015, 07:36 AM #9
Will anyone reply?
04-27-2015, 09:49 AM #10
Originally posted by EnemyRTM View Post
Hello Sir. First of all i do not scam at all. thats a fact. i am sorry to these two user's cause i been really busy. also i was booted. and my cid was banned. so didnt bother to get on skype. i will be getting one really soon. hope we can put this behind us and have patience. sorry again.

Originally posted by Geometry View Post

Originally posted by Laim
The user has not came online yet.

Moderator Sirs. Please respond this guy is using a banned ps3 and is taking more time. He gave us no response about having banned PS3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo