07-15-2015, 08:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Dark_Phantom
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Sell]

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
7/15/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:$10

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Many times he would not reply
If yes, What did they say?:- Contacted many times and skyped called but he ended the call which made me think he got the code and just went away with it.

Other comments: He asked me if I had the $20 psn I was selling and said yes. He said that he didn't want to go first and insisted that I will go first so I went have him the code and never replied went to see if the code was still able to be redeem to find that the code had already been used so he had taken the code with out pay of $10 Amazon card as agreed.
07-15-2015, 11:53 AM #2
Dark_Phantom
NextGenUpdate Elite
First off, I'd like to address the fact that I never had any contact with this specific account on NGU before. The account that I contacted, which clearly also belongs to this person was CrazyFastMods, it also has 1-2 disputes currently open against it.

Here is his other profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the post I replied to specifically, and the messages we sent each other through NGU (3 screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

Followed by that, here's our full skype conversation, on 2 separate days, friday and today (9 screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

To sum it up, and as I'm sure anyone will be able to see, I contacted him initially asking to buy the said PSN card. He was only accepting Amazon gift cards, which I couldn't provide him with, so in the end we didn't agree on anything and left it at that.

A few days later, he messages me about some "mods" that I never even requested, showing he clearly didn't even have a clue about who he was talking to and was possibly just looking for another quick scam. I let him know I was well aware of the fact that he's been scamming other NGU site members but that I was still willing to give him a chance, although no way in hell would I go first. He didn't initially agree to going first.

He then changed his mind and quickly gave me a fake code (13 digit)... and then the next pathetic excuse follows as he claims whoever was providing him with the cards was lying to him.

At this point, I got tired of this pathetic joke as I saw this dude desperately attempting to scam me for 10$, so I messaged him telling him exactly that, and also asking him not to contact me again, then I deleted him from my contact list. He started spamming my skype with calls, I accepted one which he quickly declined. I then left for a few hours and came back to find he has a dispute open against me.

As for the card, I did not use it, and I'm sure the one he gave me at the end wasn't real either. As I mentioned even to him, I've done tons of business through this site, never had any problems save for one small misunderstanding at the beginning with a user that I'm now in very good terms with, so I don't see why I would want to risk my reputation as a seller over something as measly as a 20$ PS Store card.

Now, on to more important matters. I'm sure he didn't realize but by posting the pictures he posted on this thread, and by handing out his skype ID through his CrazyFastMods account, he's also unwillingly admitting to breaking other rules.

Here is proof that the skype account I talked to, which he refers to as his own in this exact dispute is abla2484 (2 screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

With this fake dispute he's opening against me, he's not only trying to scam me out of 10$, but he's also admitting that he has multiple accounts on the site to scam multiple users and that he's ignoring other disputes currently open against him.

I believe that's all the evidence I need to defend my case.
Last edited by Dark_Phantom ; 07-15-2015 at 12:59 PM.
07-15-2015, 01:54 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Phantom View Post
First off, I'd like to address the fact that I never had any contact with this specific account on NGU before. The account that I contacted, which clearly also belongs to this person was CrazyFastMods, it also has 1-2 disputes currently open against it.

Here is his other profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the post I replied to specifically, and the messages we sent each other through NGU (3 screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

Followed by that, here's our full skype conversation, on 2 separate days, friday and today (9 screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

To sum it up, and as I'm sure anyone will be able to see, I contacted him initially asking to buy the said PSN card. He was only accepting Amazon gift cards, which I couldn't provide him with, so in the end we didn't agree on anything and left it at that.

A few days later, he messages me about some "mods" that I never even requested, showing he clearly didn't even have a clue about who he was talking to and was possibly just looking for another quick scam. I let him know I was well aware of the fact that he's been scamming other NGU site members but that I was still willing to give him a chance, although no way in hell would I go first. He didn't initially agree to going first.

He then changed his mind and quickly gave me a fake code (13 digit)... and then the next pathetic excuse follows as he claims whoever was providing him with the cards was lying to him.

At this point, I got tired of this pathetic joke as I saw this dude desperately attempting to scam me for 10$, so I messaged him telling him exactly that, and also asking him not to contact me again, then I deleted him from my contact list. He started spamming my skype with calls, I accepted one which he quickly declined. I then left for a few hours and came back to find he has a dispute open against me.

As for the card, I did not use it, and I'm sure the one he gave me at the end wasn't real either. As I mentioned even to him, I've done tons of business through this site, never had any problems save for one small misunderstanding at the beginning with a user that I'm now in very good terms with, so I don't see why I would want to risk my reputation as a seller over something as measly as a 20$ PS Store card.

Now, on to more important matters. I'm sure he didn't realize but by posting the pictures he posted on this thread, and by handing out his skype ID through his CrazyFastMods account, he's also unwillingly admitting to breaking other rules.

Here is proof that the skype account I talked to, which he refers to as his own in this exact dispute is abla2484 (2 screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

With this fake dispute he's opening against me, he's not only trying to scam me out of 10$, but he's also admitting that he has multiple accounts on the site to scam multiple users and that he's ignoring other disputes currently open against him.

I believe that's all the evidence I need to defend my case.

User has been banned for scamming and multi accounting. Ended.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo