12-27-2015, 10:37 PM #1
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: S4K_HawkEye

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Sell (BO3 Dupe in exchange for $12 PayPal.)

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
First Contacted Me:
You must login or register to view this content.

The Note on PayPal:

The Proof his account was completed:

When did this happen:
Today,
Now that the Bo3 service was completed, S4k Hawk opened a fraud claim on PayPal in attempt to get his money refunded after the service was completed. I now realize why to only accept as friends and family :/
Imo, these sorts of people are not what we need on NextGenUpdate, and I am asking the appropriate action be taken,

Thank You.
12-27-2015, 11:58 PM #2
Originally posted by Invose View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: S4K_HawkEye

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Sell (BO3 Dupe in exchange for $12 PayPal.)

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
First Contacted Me:

The Note on PayPal:

The Proof his account was completed:

When did this happen:
Today,
Now that the Bo3 service was completed, S4k Hawk opened a fraud claim on PayPal in attempt to get his money refunded after the service was completed. I now realize why to only accept as friends and family :/
Imo, these sorts of people are not what we need on NextGenUpdate, and I am asking the appropriate action be taken,

Thank You.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
Please bare in mind the user is currently non-elite. I will check whether or not he was elite during the time of transaction, but non-elites are not allowed to sell as it is against the forum rules. This is your warning incase you decide to trade in the future, consequences may be handed out next time.
12-27-2015, 11:59 PM #3
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
Please bare in mind the user is currently non-elite. I will check whether or not he was elite during the time of transaction, but non-elites are not allowed to sell as it is against the forum rules. This is your warning incase you decide to trade in the future, consequences may be handed out next time.

He did not sell though? I was the seller and I am Elite. He was the one who paid me
12-28-2015, 03:18 PM #4
He did not sell though? I was the seller and I am Elite. He was the one who paid me

Ah, I see. Sorry it was late at night I thought I'd contact the user before going to bed and wasn't really concentrating. I understand now, sorry for misunderstanding. Still awaiting user's response either way.
12-28-2015, 06:52 PM #5
Money has been refunded so all is good
12-28-2015, 07:46 PM #6
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Ah, I see. Sorry it was late at night I thought I'd contact the user before going to bed and wasn't really concentrating. I understand now, sorry for misunderstanding. Still awaiting user's response either way.

Originally posted by HawkEye View Post

This isn't good? You can't just buy a service then reverse the payment after its completed! He should have to pay again now
12-28-2015, 09:27 PM #7
This isn't good? You can't just buy a service then reverse the payment after its completed! He should have to pay again now

S4K by refunded do you mean you sent money back to him? From what I see, you owe Invose $12 in PayPal as you have filed a chargeback. He has completed his side of the deal.. I need evidence of your payment of $12.
12-29-2015, 12:32 AM #8
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
He has not refunded me yet, by saying the refund was completed he means PayPal reversed the funds. Because for a day it the payment was 'held' while the case was open, now the funds have been returned to him....
12-29-2015, 01:19 AM #9
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
He's just taking the piss now, please just ban him.

....He gave me a reputation comment saying "Too right"
12-29-2015, 03:34 PM #10

He's just taking the piss now, please just ban him.

....He gave me a reputation comment saying "Too right"

As frustrating as it may seem, I have to keep things as fair as possible.

S4K_HawkEye please respond. I need you to send the $12 back to Invose as he completed the service and you have yet to complete your side of the deal. Failing to do so will result in a site ban and evidence that Invose can use against you by contacting PayPal again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo