12-30-2015, 11:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

Username: illusivengu
Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: buy dupe accounts in blackops3

Proof of contact:

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: yesterday

How did you purchase: PSN Card

How much: 50$ for three levels (800, 900 and 1000)

Have you contacted the scammer? I tried but no answer :(.

Other comments: nothing more than the pictures.
Last edited by ProSaudi ; 01-03-2016 at 06:13 AM.
12-31-2015, 08:38 AM #2
I was told that your account was done I have multiple people doing accounts and was told yours was finished contact me on Skype and I will get you level 1000
12-31-2015, 12:16 PM #3
Originally posted by IllusiveVision View Post
I was told that your account was done I have multiple people doing accounts and was told yours was finished contact me on Skype and I will get you level 1000

What!!!! U told me my acc has done u lying u didn't answer u were online and I tried to talk with u but u goes offline just give me my money don't want ur level
12-31-2015, 01:39 PM #4
Im talking to Mr_Za7ef on Skype the deal was level, but he says he doesn't want, he gave me psn so I cant give back, I said ill do level as that was part of the deal
01-01-2016, 06:58 PM #5
Im talking to Mr_Za7ef on Skype the deal was level, but he says he doesn't want, he gave me psn so I cant give back, I said ill do level as that was part of the deal

Originally posted by Za7ef View Post
What!!!! U told me my acc has done u lying u didn't answer u were online and I tried to talk with u but u goes offline just give me my money don't want ur level

I'm not exactly sure, but can you provide proof of what you've completed? By the looks of it, at this current stage, you are supposed to dupe his account to level 800, correct? Has that been achieved?
01-01-2016, 08:53 PM #6
Insight: the deal was he'll give me lvl 800, 900 and lvl 1000 but he didn't and now I got lvl 1000 from another seller on ngu and I can proof it so if he dupe for me now I'll not get any Benefit because I got the lvl already and now I am waiting him to give me the half of the 50$ through PayPal and I only want at least the half he says he doesn't have money on PayPal so I'll Wait until he get money and send it to me
Last edited by ProSaudi ; 01-01-2016 at 08:56 PM.
01-01-2016, 09:16 PM #7
Originally posted by Za7ef View Post
Insight: the deal was he'll give me lvl 800, 900 and lvl 1000 but he didn't and now I got lvl 1000 from another seller on ngu and I can proof it so if he dupe for me now I'll not get any Benefit because I got the lvl already and now I am waiting him to give me the half of the 50$ through PayPal and I only want at least the half he says he doesn't have money on PayPal so I'll Wait until he get money and send it to me

I see, IllusiveVision can you provide a refund then?
01-03-2016, 12:54 AM #8
Originally posted by IllusiveNGU View Post

Please respond, you have 48 hours.
01-03-2016, 06:01 AM #9
hes been paid dispute is over
01-03-2016, 06:10 AM #10

Received the money

Thanks insight <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo