02-27-2016, 02:08 PM #1
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dispute against: ReK
Profile: You must login or register to view this content.
Shop: You must login or register to view this content.
Money: $8

Reason: Recently I purchased a zombies rank from this guy because I trusted him as I bought a duplication from him in the passed. However prior to buying the rank off him I asked him if the leaderboards would be working. He replied with "Yeah", so I went ahead with this service. Now when I went onto my account I noticed he had done the duplication the kills and deaths was working etc, but my round wasn't counting towards my leaderboard. So I asked him could you sort this out or refund me. He said that he isn't going to refund as he said it was working for him prior to him trying, within the process he said that he videoed the leaderboards working. So I asked him if he could show me the video as we could both be seeing something different. then he just deleted me because he doesn't want to refund. I have tried to negotiate with him, but isn't any resolution between us.

I do hope you could maybe talk to him and ask him if he could refund me and I would reset my rank before he would do this. He seems to think that for some reason I'm lying about all this leaderboard thing, but to be totally honest why would I want to make a big fuss about this if it wasn't true.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.
02-29-2016, 08:14 PM #38
Originally posted by MQGQ View Post
I don't want to play another account I just want to reset my account then be refunded, as it would be a lose for me if I was to lose my $8 on something that doesn't work.

Originally posted by ReK View Post
You are right that it would take the same amount of time as reduping but in terms of gains and losses,I would be losing big if I reset his account and sent a refund as I have spent far too much time on this. If I reset his account and send him a refund, then I have gained nothing out of all the time I have put in when I haven't even been in the wrong. If I redupe a new account of his, he gets two high level accounts, and I also keep something for the time I have spent.

Buying the service from another user is not going to fix any problems as they are doing the exact same thing I am. Doing the same thing multiple times will not yield a different outcome.

Why can't we just have me do another account of his like the original proposition?

Well ReK, MQGQ is requesting you to offer a refund instead of a new duped account. Unless you can come up with a deal that works for both of you, I must ask you to complete the refund/reset in order to resolve this dispute.
02-29-2016, 08:21 PM #39
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Well ReK, MQGQ is requesting you to offer a refund instead of a new duped account. Unless you can come up with a deal that works for both of you, I must ask you to complete the refund/reset in order to resolve this dispute.

Alright i can send him a refund, pm me your login info and paypal email. Also one thing I'd like you to know before we finalize this is that your leaderboard will still be broken/the way they are now even at level 1.
02-29-2016, 08:32 PM #40
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
Alright i can send him a refund, pm me your login info and paypal email. Also one thing I'd like you to know before we finalize this is that your leaderboard will still be broken/the way they are now even at level 1.

I've sent sent my details
02-29-2016, 08:45 PM #41
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Didn't get a PM from you
02-29-2016, 08:48 PM #42
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
Didn't get a PM from you

I've sent on skype
02-29-2016, 09:00 PM #43
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
Didn't get a PM from you

Re add me on Skype and you should receive the details etc
03-01-2016, 08:58 AM #44
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
Prior to when we were talking you said that you would reset my account not duplicate a level 1 so I still have the problems.
03-01-2016, 04:31 PM #45
Didn't get a PM from you

Originally posted by MQGQ View Post
Prior to when we were talking you said that you would reset my account not duplicate a level 1 so I still have the problems.

Are you seriously still not happy with your results? If you read earlier he did mention that you will still have the problems. You was warned about this before you accepted the offer.
Has he sent the refund yet? You seem to be wanting more specific things every day.
03-01-2016, 06:19 PM #46
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Are you seriously still not happy with your results? If you read earlier he did mention that you will still have the problems. You was warned about this before you accepted the offer.
Has he sent the refund yet? You seem to be wanting more specific things every day.

I've sorted it now you can close this dispute.
Bye everybody time to make a fresh banana cream pie

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo