04-23-2016, 03:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zane
Accused Scammer's Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Bought a platinum service that was never provided day 19 April
Proof of ONSITE contact You must login or register to view this content.

Proof that NGU User and KiK user matches
NGU Thread ; You must login or register to view this content.
KiK Account ; You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact ; You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 18/04/2016 - You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: PAYPAL

Proof of payement ; proof 1 - You must login or register to view this content. proof 2 - You must login or register to view this content.
His request asking the money and claiming he would be doing in the next day : proof - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 20 Dollars, plus taxes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes several days.

If yes, What did they say?:- He tried to do the service 2 and half days after my contact when he said he would be doing this next day first in the morning, since he has trophies folders only he got the error d55, because my account isnt compatible, but normally you can verify this on the bruteforce application before resigning, he told me to create a dummie account and i actually did, but since he never logged in it or neither got a save from it to resign hout giving any esplanation, i ended gaving up on the service and looked for another ngu member who accepted to do this for me, i gently asked for a refund several times even after the error he got and he allways said that couldnt be possible, since he allready started resigning, i waited more 48 hours for a solution and nothing came up, neither the service or a refund, so i decided to chargeback on paypal, and user Zane almost immediatly wrote a message on KiK crying about this stating he could dispute on ngu, and i tried one last time to esplain he doesnt have any reason because he cannot charge 20 bucks for something he didnt do, and told him i would open the dispute myself, even yesterday esplained this situation on his Trophy shop and asked a refund, he never cared or gave attention to this so i give up on getting a solution with this user, some people just because they have some reputation, think they can and have the right to do whatever they want to new users.

My Request ; this user should not sell in this website in any circunstance from the moment he isnt professional at all and doesnt provide the service he offers, he also refuses to refund money or reply to his costumers like he should do, all he keeps doing is getting non mature excuses claiming he had no time or was busy this week and the person who pays for a service doesnt have any obligation to wait for the seller disponibility, from the moment several arrangements where proposed and seller never make it in time, i allready opened a charge back too on paypal, first time i brought on NGU i lost 50 Bucks, i am not going to lose again more 20, so the user should be punished. Thank You!
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 04-23-2016 at 04:11 AM.
04-28-2016, 07:31 PM #20
theres nothing marked as pending the 13 bucks, i said that because they could be pending, since he said he did refund, however i have 07 dolars like shown in the account balance, i got nothing else , just did check right now and 0
04-29-2016, 03:30 PM #21
Originally posted by ViktorBLACKOPS3 View Post
theres nothing marked as pending the 13 bucks, i said that because they could be pending, since he said he did refund, however i have 07 dolars like shown in the account balance, i got nothing else , just did check right now and 0

Well can you show me your transactions including the one after the $7?
05-01-2016, 02:33 AM #22
dunno what you mean by scrolling down but today i took again screenshots and i still have nothing my account balance is still wuth 7 dolars, i want my 13 dolars back i got 7 Only so yeah!

You must login or register to view this content.

amazing how scammers have their life so easy around this community i must say, people that are selling scams after scams its amazing..... this will be for sure the last time i am buying anything from anyone around here especially after opening disputes everywhere and losing another 13 dolars !
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 05-01-2016 at 02:35 AM.
05-02-2016, 12:24 AM #23

dunno what you mean by scrolling down but today i took again screenshots and i still have nothing my account balance is still wuth 7 dolars, i want my 13 dolars back i got 7 Only so yeah!

amazing how scammers have their life so easy around this community i must say, people that are selling scams after scams its amazing..... this will be for sure the last time i am buying anything from anyone around here especially after opening disputes everywhere and losing another 13 dolars !

Here's why I'm struggling to believe you. First of all, the original screenshot sent did not provide evidence of $13 not being sent. Then your second 2 screenshots were of different sizes, which I presume is because they were edited. That had me curious, so I looked around and I've discovered that some of the pixels are misaligned in your second two screenshots, did you crop out a transaction to try hide it? I'm not sure why you'd do that but it doesn't add up...
Baring in mind it's only that section of the screenshot that is misaligned, the rest of it is completely fine.

Could you care to explain?
05-02-2016, 01:20 AM #24
why would i want to do that my friend? for that i would just claim i didnt get any money dont you think? othewise your buddy there Zane i am not here scamming anyone, i have all the proofs i paid and i have all the proofs i didnt got my whole money? The only thing i actually edited was removing the name of other transactions because that is other personal information that has nothing to do with this. If if has diferente sizes is probly because of that, why would i lie esplain to me because i dont get it. I CONFIRMED i received 7 dolars that was it! if you want to believe or not just because of screenshots token from my cellphone its cool, but i have been as most honest as possible, so i dont get whats your point, you asked for screenshots and all proofs i provided them? i did edit? yes removed names of other persons who have nothing to do with this, wich means personal information thats all, didnt touch anything else , so there it is my esplaination, amazing how its even possible a scammer being defended lol its ridiculuos, if Zane was such a serious person we wouldnt even need to be here discussing screenshot pixels? Now i am the bad guy lol! Also, how do you want the 13 dolars transaction to appear if it wasnt refunded in the first place? What the hell man, i am really getting pissed off, i get scammed i pay for something i never received, now i get half my money back and in the end i am the scammer or the disonest guy? But in the end to my eyes it looks being a scammer around nextgenupdate actually does work, i speak agaisnt myself, 3 deals with NGU people, total amount lost with 2 persons 63 dolars, thank you everyone whos participating on picking my pocket. Did you saw the screenshot of my account balance? because it still has 7.07 bucks just in case . And all the transactions i did were money that was avaiable on paypal so yeah i want mine 13 dolars back.
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 05-02-2016 at 01:29 AM.
05-02-2016, 01:51 AM #25
Because of this i just took a fucking screenshot with my PC, so now i would like to know whats the new excuse to defend the scammer! Thank You

i would like to hear now whats the next theory about this because this one has all the transactions and mine account balance.
05-02-2016, 06:40 PM #26
Originally posted by Zane View Post

Because of this i just took a fucking screenshot with my PC, so now i would like to know whats the new excuse to defend the scammer! Thank You

i would like to hear now whats the next theory about this because this one has all the transactions and mine account balance.

Have you got transaction details for your $13 payment to him? Can you screenshot those please.
05-02-2016, 06:45 PM #27

You know what, nevermind that. I've just looked through the screenshots again and I noticed that it says "Reemboslado" on both the $13 and $7 payments in your screenshot. I know for a fact that means "refunded" in Spanish, I speak it myself. So how about you explain that one to me, please?
Last edited by Insight ; 05-02-2016 at 06:48 PM.
05-02-2016, 07:31 PM #28
i posted a screenshot with mine pc can you esplain my balance? why one is more hidden than the other then?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo