11-14-2014, 02:16 AM #1
alih88
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone played pes 15 yet if you have what do you think of it and how do you think it compares to fifa 15?

I have played both and my thoughts are i think pes has really good gameplay it feels better than fifa as it feels realistic.
I cant really compare my club to ultimate team yet as i havent played it enough.

let me know what you all think and which game you prefer playing.
11-23-2014, 08:10 PM #2
McLovinMods
Do a barrel roll!
PES has definitely improved but I don't know will ever get as far as the FIFA franchise has.
01-04-2015, 03:08 PM #3
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by alih88 View Post
Has anyone played pes 15 yet if you have what do you think of it and how do you think it compares to fifa 15?

I have played both and my thoughts are i think pes has really good gameplay it feels better than fifa as it feels realistic.
I cant really compare my club to ultimate team yet as i havent played it enough.

let me know what you all think and which game you prefer playing.

The graphics for PES 2015 for the nextgen consoles looks amazing, I didn't purchase it myself as I'm more of a FIFA fan.

But I think they didn't really care much about the older generations, since I got it for the Playstation 3, and the graphics just looks horrible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo