10-14-2018, 09:41 PM #1
Naruto
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Game name: Friday the 13th: The Game
Request: Platinum + All trophies
Details: All
Type: Legit
Payment method: Paypal
Other comments: Don't have time to play 1000 matches as Jason since I'm always working. I'm a huge fan of the franchise, so it would be nice.
10-14-2018, 11:05 PM #2
seblegamer
o(+'.'+)o
Did you start the game already or you did nothing ?

I have 2 PS4 so can boost with myself to speed the process, but even that way, if starting from 0 it looks like a 300/400 hours platinum X_x (according to what i saw on ps3trophies.org)
10-15-2018, 04:00 AM #3
Naruto
Dark Knight
Originally posted by seblegamer View Post
Did you start the game already or you did nothing ?

I have 2 PS4 so can boost with myself to speed the process, but even that way, if starting from 0 it looks like a 300/400 hours platinum X_x (according to what i saw on ps3trophies.org)

Yeah, I've started it already. I've had the game since launch (with Savini Jason) and I'm already level 150. I'm surprised I haven't gotten the trophy yet for the 1000 Jason matches. The only trophies I need are The Final Chapter and a PhD in murder.
10-15-2018, 04:59 PM #4
seblegamer
o(+'.'+)o
Originally posted by Naruto View Post
Yeah, I've started it already. I've had the game since launch (with Savini Jason) and I'm already level 150. I'm surprised I haven't gotten the trophy yet for the 1000 Jason matches. The only trophies I need are The Final Chapter and a PhD in murder.

Ok thx for those details.

I can't help you for now because i have other order to finish, but if I'm available later, i will contact you to see if you could find help from someone else, and if not i will see what i can do for you Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo