04-25-2019, 02:38 AM #1
Kryptyk_
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Game name: Need for Speed Payback

Request: Active lifestyle, aces high, all in, does not obey, driving the incredible, flat out, sideways style, supercars for breakfast, youve got the need.

Details: some of these trophies are in the midst of being completed(going for the 3 stars)

Type: legit, ill upload my file to cloud. then when completed i can go download my file and continue where you left off.

Payment method: paypal

Other comments: im at 85% completed towards the platinum
04-25-2019, 03:34 PM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Kryptyk_ View Post
Game name: Need for Speed Payback

Request: Active lifestyle, aces high, all in, does not obey, driving the incredible, flat out, sideways style, supercars for breakfast, youve got the need.

Details: some of these trophies are in the midst of being completed(going for the 3 stars)

Type: legit, ill upload my file to cloud. then when completed i can go download my file and continue where you left off.

I can do it just pm me with what your willing to pay.
04-25-2019, 09:42 PM #3
Kryptyk_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
Originally posted by Kryptyk_ View Post
Game name: Need for Speed Payback

I can do it just pm me with what your willing to pay.

I sent you a pm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo