Post: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on PS4, finishing 100% from MY save?
09-03-2019, 11:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

My request (from any of your trophy services), is you don't need to acquire any trophies at all. You just need to help me. I need someone a bit more skilled than me to play & finish off the 100% completion of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on PS4, I'm about 10% away, I have been trying to achieve 100% but certain parts have been just simply too hard to accomplish. I can discuss whatever price with you that you'd like. Message me for more details about what amount you'd expect & just more thorough details of what I need.

The game save is CUSA03506, which is the US.

If you've played this game before you need to do the following:
Quarry Missions

Races (not all of the races, little over half) I will specify which ones.

Courier Missions

ABOUT THE GAME SAVE I'M GIVING PERMISSION FOR: YES, I give complete permission to anyone to use my game save! I have a thread posted on my own about this inside of the PS4 Game Saves section, although I don't want to post the link because if you want to you can search it on your own.

The game save is at 88.77%, if you do the 50th oyster it'll bump to 89.30%
If you do all of the tasks labeled above & not collect the oyster (leaving it as the final thing), then it'll be 99.47%, which is PERFECT for me. Smile

How much I am willing to spend: $1 - $30, I pay with PayPal, Venmo, PSN Card & generally any other method of online payment. Hell, I'll even trade you something if you prefer. I believe this is worth $10 - $15 (will negotiate if needed) of actual payment, since a lot of popular sellers are going for $45, $50, $100 & $20, so this is only a small chunk of the game, so I think that deserves a decreased price rather than the whole game price.

Contact Me:

Discord: ice9_ghost#8856
(I'm 99% most likely to respond on Discord first!)
PSN: bloodrive65
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 09-03-2019 at 11:38 PM.

The following user thanked ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

darkx7

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo