02-28-2020, 12:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Game name: Jedi Starfighter (EU) (PS4)

Request: Cleanup

Details: Three trophies - Buddy System; A Jedi's Work is Never Done; No Small Task

Type: Legit / Saveset (if trophies pop)

Payment method: PayPal / PSN Card - $100 for legit trophies / $50 confirmed trophy saveset.

Other comments:

This game has been sat on my trophy list for years and it's incompleteness is like having a hole in a tooth.

I would be looking to commission any trophy seller interested in the job at some point from the end of March. The reason I've posted the request this early is due to the complicated nature of the request, so that people have a chance to look into it.

The game itself is not that hard (and you can use the invulnerability cheat without penalty) but the trophies I need are complicated because some of the requirements can only be met by playing offline co-op - two players physically using the same console. Allegedly, SharePlay does NOT work, unfortunately.

Because of this complication, I am offering a large payout for what should be no more than a few hours of gameplay.

As I said above, if someone can get these trophies legitimately, I will be willing to pay $100 (or equivalent in another currency)

Alternatively, if someone has a saveset that guarantees that the missing trophies pop, I'd be willing to pay for those too - $50 (or equivalent in another currency)

My copy of the game is a digital version, so no need to source a disc or purchase. I also have the savefile with some of the requirements for the trophies already completed.

I would advise anyone interested to peruse the trophies as a whole - Playstation Trophies.org and PSN Profiles are good resources for that - but I've provided links to the specific trophies below:

Buddy System: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4048-star-wars-jedi-starfighter/4-buddy-system

A Jedi's Work is Never Done: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4048-star-wars-jedi-starfighter/9-a-jedis-work-is-never-done

No Small Task: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4048-star-wars-jedi-starfighter/13-no-small-task

Anyone who can help me out with this will have, along with the money, my debt of gratitude.

Peace.
Last edited by rez9000 ; 02-28-2020 at 12:38 PM.
02-28-2020, 01:43 PM #2
I can do modded trophies that will look legit for you, and I can do it much cheaper than what you are asking Smile

The following user thanked Carramrod235 for this useful post:

rez9000
02-28-2020, 02:05 PM #3
Originally posted by Carramrod235 View Post
I can do modded trophies that will look legit for you, and I can do it much cheaper than what you are asking Smile

Yeah, that sounds good too. As long as there's no risk (or no significant risk, shall we say) of account problems, I'm willing to do that too. PM me and we can discuss.
02-28-2020, 06:28 PM #4
Yes there is 0% risk with Sony so you are good Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo