07-12-2020, 12:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Game name: Self-explanatory.

Request: Couple trophies of Need For Speed (2015) PS4

Details: "Mental Unblock" & "Gold Plated"

Type: Legit

Payment method: Plat4plat or US PSN Card

Other comments: My game is the US but from another account. I think the save is saved in an EA´s cloud. I prefer people with a rep and trustworthiness.
07-22-2020, 04:32 PM #2
Originally posted by *CHOW-CHOW* View Post
Game name: Self-explanatory.

Other comments: My game is the US but from another account. I think the save is saved in an EA´s cloud. I prefer people with a rep and trustworthiness.

What platinums would you offer for those trophies, and also will the platinums be fully legit you offer back? I have done the game twice 100%.
Last edited by RedNovaDragon11 ; 07-22-2020 at 04:33 PM.
07-27-2020, 01:53 AM #3
Originally posted by RedNovaDragon11 View Post

What platinums would you offer for those trophies, and also will the platinums be fully legit you offer back? I have done the game twice 100%.

I have several PS4 and PS3 games, vita I do not have so many. All of them are legit of course. I know what I need in NFS, it is hard. So I think I can do for example 5 easy normal platinum or 1 with some difficulyt. We can discuss in PM if you want.
Thank you for reply btw.
Last edited by *CHOW-CHOW* ; 07-27-2020 at 01:53 AM.
07-27-2020, 03:19 AM #4
Originally posted by RedNovaDragon11 View Post

I have several PS4 and PS3 games, vita I do not have so many. All of them are legit of course. I know what I need in NFS, it is hard. So I think I can do for example 5 easy normal platinum or 1 with some difficulyt. We can discuss in PM if you want.
Thank you for reply btw.

List the games you do in a pm Smile, I'll see also mention how much would you give if its psn money.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo