06-15-2011, 06:46 PM #1
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for someone to do the 'expert creator' trophy for me in lbp1

It's just a normal bronze trophy which is the last 1 i need for platinum i think and i'm not on the ps3 atm so i'm looking for someone to do it in return for some vbux or atiny bit in paypal.

You just need to complete all levels in the tutorials.

If interested quote/pm me and say how much you want for it.

If i cant get someone to do it asap i'll just do it myself later or something Smile Thanks
06-16-2011, 05:54 AM #2
Masta Of Evil
Feeling Evil?
Originally posted by StoryHorse View Post
Looking for someone to do the 'expert creator' trophy for me in lbp1

It's just a normal bronze trophy which is the last 1 i need for platinum i think and i'm not on the ps3 atm so i'm looking for someone to do it in return for some vbux or atiny bit in paypal.

You just need to complete all levels in the tutorials.

If interested quote/pm me and say how much you want for it.

If i cant get someone to do it asap i'll just do it myself later or something Smile Thanks

I could do it for $2?
06-16-2011, 12:48 PM #3
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Masta
I could do it for $2?

Yea ok sure :y:

Do it on a blank account and when you get that trophy 'expert creater' , quote/pm me and i'll send you the paypal and email/password. when can you do it? Smile
06-16-2011, 09:53 PM #4
Masta Of Evil
Feeling Evil?

Do it on a blank account and when you get that trophy 'expert creater' , quote/pm me and i'll send you the paypal and email/password. when can you do it? Smile

Will start right now, shouldn't take long.
06-16-2011, 10:04 PM #5
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Masta
Will start right now, shouldn't take long.

ok let me know when done :y:
06-16-2011, 10:25 PM #6
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back

No, do not sync the trophy if it's the only one you need.

As you need the platinum, all trophies you have so far must be synced on his console before he does it. Otherwise you'll be syncing a bronze trophy to your account and will never the platinum unless someone does the whole thing for you. You'll be left with a 100% game without the platinum.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

StoryHorse
06-16-2011, 10:39 PM #7
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Man
No, do not sync the trophy if it's the only one you need.

As you need the platinum, all trophies you have so far must be synced on his console before he does it. Otherwise you'll be syncing a bronze trophy to your account and will never the platinum unless someone does the whole thing for you. You'll be left with a 100% game without the platinum.

Thanks for that but i just realised i needed the secret trophy for Secret Stickerist:
Unlock the race in First Steps thank god Happy
06-16-2011, 11:06 PM #8
Masta Of Evil
Feeling Evil?
ok let me know when done :y:

I'm finished.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo