10-18-2012, 11:03 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all really guys looking for someone to finish off my Terminator Salvation it's just sitting there as possibly the easiest game on my list, un-completed and I don't even own the game..

I'm only willing to give Vbux for it as Chapter 6-9 trophies need to be completed on hard.

Looking for trustworthy people, even better if we've done deals before (Can't be to careful these days)

Thanks guys!

My profile You must login or register to view this content.

Like daj0k3r said
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
The game is so bad. You can't blame folks if they wanna be paid to go through that atrocity, even if it's only for a few hours lol

I will be willing to give a platinum to you for it out of these platinums..

Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 13-2
Prototype 2

Hacked ofcourse..

Just want it finished Smile
Last edited by Richard. ; 10-20-2012 at 09:22 AM.
10-23-2012, 07:41 PM #11
geralds
Little One
lol not realy I would be 3 hours easy. Without the save file how can you do it ether way though you would have to go right from the start. Unless there some kinda hack for it then who ever does it even you will probaly have to go from start to finish not just the 3 levels you need.
10-23-2012, 07:42 PM #12
Mythos007
Gym leader
ok u need to finish it on hard, im checking your profile.
if i put that game in my ps3 on a blank account for you, the trophies will be 0%, but what happen if i only beat the game on hard for you, and then sync to your account? technically would not be unlocked the plat from mi ps3, but what happen if i sync only that trophies? o.O
10-23-2012, 07:43 PM #13
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Mythos007 View Post
ok u need to finish it on hard, im checking your profile.
if i put that game in my ps3 on a blank account for you, the trophies will be 0%, but what happen if i only beat the game on hard for you, and then sync to your account? technically would not be unlocked the plat from mi ps3, but what happen if i sync only that trophies? o.O

I'll Pm you, easier than constantly spamming this.
10-23-2012, 07:44 PM #14
geralds
Little One
You would have to go from start to finish to get the platinum or sync trophies prior to doing the game .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo