10-18-2012, 11:03 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all really guys looking for someone to finish off my Terminator Salvation it's just sitting there as possibly the easiest game on my list, un-completed and I don't even own the game..

I'm only willing to give Vbux for it as Chapter 6-9 trophies need to be completed on hard.

Looking for trustworthy people, even better if we've done deals before (Can't be to careful these days)

Thanks guys!

My profile You must login or register to view this content.

Like daj0k3r said
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
The game is so bad. You can't blame folks if they wanna be paid to go through that atrocity, even if it's only for a few hours lol

I will be willing to give a platinum to you for it out of these platinums..

Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 13-2
Prototype 2

Hacked ofcourse..

Just want it finished Smile
Last edited by Richard. ; 10-20-2012 at 09:22 AM.
10-19-2012, 10:25 AM #2
Richard.
Won't be active..
Still looking guys Smile
10-20-2012, 08:52 AM #3
Richard.
Won't be active..
Anyone doing?
10-20-2012, 08:59 AM #4
daj0k3r
Dam losers
The game is so bad. You can't blame folks if they wanna be paid to go through that atrocity, even if it's only for a few hours lol

The following user thanked daj0k3r for this useful post:

Richard.
10-20-2012, 09:05 AM #5
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post

Haha I guess! might have to step it up and offer a platinum or something :P
10-23-2012, 05:24 PM #6
Richard.
Won't be active..
No one want to help? I'm willing to give a platinum for it out of the three mentioned in the OP
10-23-2012, 07:21 PM #7
geralds
Little One
You release if you just bought the game you would already have the platinum I would siguest just buying it if you want it that badly or offer money because it takes 6 hours and the games kinda sucks anyway.
10-23-2012, 07:32 PM #8
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by geralds View Post
You release if you just bought the game you would already have the platinum I would siguest just buying it if you want it that badly or offer money because it takes 6 hours and the games kinda sucks anyway.

I don't want it "that badly" just attempting to keep it at the top. You just also made a point into why I will not buy it "Kinda sucks anyway" why the hell would I buy it then? It doesn't have to be done from the start so it won't take 6 hours at all, it needs 3 levels doing.
10-23-2012, 07:36 PM #9
geralds
Little One
unless you have a save you pretty much have to plat from the start ether way. It may suck but you buy it so you can go return the next day for you money back simple it may suck but its fast enough you can get your money back asap. Without a save file it has to done from start to finish not just the 3 levels you need.
10-23-2012, 07:37 PM #10
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by geralds View Post
unless you have a save you pretty much have to plat from the start ether way. It may suck but you buy it so you can go return the next day for you money back simple it may suck but its fast enough you can get your money back asap. Without a save file it has to done from start to finish not just the 3 levels you need.

I don't care if it's a save file from the chapter needed then played onwards, an hours job at the most.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo