08-22-2018, 06:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The team behind PlayStation 4 horror adventure game “Until Dawn” are working on a series of stand-alone, cinematic branching horror games called “The Dark Pictures Anthology,” Supermassive Games CEO Pete Samuels announced Tuesday.

The first in the series, which is coming to PlayStation4, Windows PC, and Xbox One, is called Man of Medan and is set to launch next year.

At Supermassive, we have a passion to deliver powerful cinematic stories and we’re following on from titles like ‘Until Dawn’ and ‘The Inpatient’ by telling new horror stories that we expect the fans will want to play” Samuels writes. “Each game in the series will feature a brand new story, setting, and characters. ‘The Anthology’ format gives us the opportunity to tap into a variety of horror sub-genres. We’ve identified 39 that we’d love to represent in the Anthology, but that would take some time!

In Man of Medan, players will explore the store of a group of four young Americans and their skipper as they head out on a dive boat in the South Pacific in search of a rumored WWII wreck. The game, Samuels writes, is meant to be “hugely replayable.”

In fact, there is more branching in Man of Medan than any of our previous games,” he wrote. “There are multiple endings and multiple scenarios based on the decisions you make in the game. Be careful though as all the playable characters can live, and any and all of them can die, depending on the choices you make.

I sometimes like playing these kind of horror games and gets really interesting especially when it's a series, it gives you the bribes of wanting to play more lol. After watching the gameplay it is a sure a shot to try it out :p

What are your thoughts?

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Polaris for this useful post:

Red Pill
08-23-2018, 11:38 PM #2
Originally posted by Polaris View Post
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJP1H0En_tk[/video]

The team behind PlayStation 4 horror adventure game “Until Dawn” are working on a series of stand-alone, cinematic branching horror games called “The Dark Pictures Anthology,” Supermassive Games CEO Pete Samuels announced Tuesday.

The first in the series, which is coming to PlayStation4, Windows PC, and Xbox One, is called Man of Medan and is set to launch next year.

At Supermassive, we have a passion to deliver powerful cinematic stories and we’re following on from titles like ‘Until Dawn’ and ‘The Inpatient’ by telling new horror stories that we expect the fans will want to play” Samuels writes. “Each game in the series will feature a brand new story, setting, and characters. ‘The Anthology’ format gives us the opportunity to tap into a variety of horror sub-genres. We’ve identified 39 that we’d love to represent in the Anthology, but that would take some time!

In Man of Medan, players will explore the store of a group of four young Americans and their skipper as they head out on a dive boat in the South Pacific in search of a rumored WWII wreck. The game, Samuels writes, is meant to be “hugely replayable.”

In fact, there is more branching in Man of Medan than any of our previous games,” he wrote. “There are multiple endings and multiple scenarios based on the decisions you make in the game. Be careful though as all the playable characters can live, and any and all of them can die, depending on the choices you make.

I sometimes like playing these kind of horror games and gets really interesting especially when it's a series, it gives you the bribes of wanting to play more lol. After watching the gameplay it is a sure a shot to try it out :p

What are your thoughts?

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

It’s very interesting, I do like horror games. In fact I own one for VR and it frightened the living crap out of me lol.
I’m curious how this will develop especially in a series , thanks for the heads up.

The following user thanked Red Pill for this useful post:

Polaris
09-05-2018, 07:46 PM #3
Originally posted by usapp
Horror games really? Kidding me

If it doesn't interest you, why say something? If you don't like it please leave!

The following 2 users say thank you to Polaris for this useful post:

Red Pill and 1 other user.
09-16-2018, 01:04 AM #4
I after deep thinking. I think this game looks promising. I might give it a try Cool Troll

You really should, it’s better than a movie lol! Especially on VR, that’s a whole different experience but I know that not everybody owns a VR goggle. Even so...Winky Winky

The following user thanked Red Pill for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
09-16-2018, 10:34 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
I'm only playing it for the girls who are in the game....Them feels

Wow perfert Sal
09-16-2018, 10:42 AM #6
Wosley
who doesn't like games with Girls in them? Cool Troll

But people dont buy them just for the girls you know Sal unless your japanese and you like visual novel games

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
09-16-2018, 10:49 AM #7
Wosley
Mate I Dunno but mostly people plays Horror games so that they enjoy seeing Playing as a girl in the game. For example I'm buying the new Walking Dead The Finale season because of Clementine ayy lmao

That just sounded really fucked up lmao
10-11-2018, 06:22 PM #8
SolidSRK
Little One
Fk that TLOU 2 Ellie! That girls a badass Kryptus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo