01-21-2013, 06:46 AM #1
Crashradio98-
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So a new game has came on the scene.
The new horror game Mad Father is a mix of Ib and Witches House if you've heard/played these games you'll have a basic idea of the game. Definetly a nice game to try especially for any Horror fans such as my self!Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21710[/ATTACH]
02-19-2013, 08:24 PM #2
again Where are you finding these horror games whats the completion time look like
02-21-2013, 03:37 AM #3
Crashradio98-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by legendaryleader View Post
again Where are you finding these horror games whats the completion time look like

I like horror lol, and I got people that inform me of new games I try, and if they are good in my opinion I share it here and other sites too. The gametime for this, depending on how good you are in puzzles and stuff, could range from 2-4 hours.
02-24-2013, 07:33 PM #4
I am asking game time cause I love horror too but I have a sick problem with time management. I mean I have like 100 games I want to 100% haha and I am slowly getting them knocked out. Plus I have work and 3 younger children. At least my wife is no longer around she may it harder to game.
02-28-2013, 07:11 PM #5
Sys
Gym leader
I even dont like horror games very much but I think I will try it anyways

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo