02-08-2013, 05:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Have you ever played RIFT? It's an MMORPG with a. . . twist I suppose. RIFT has the same elements of an MMORPG (dungeons, quest, crafting, etc.) and also, what I call, a server raid. A server raid is when every player in the server teams up to fight a HUGE boss.

Trion Worlds, Inc., the developers of RIFT, will release a game called Defiance and get this, Defiance will be availble for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 AND it also has the same elements of RIFT.

Gee, another MMORPG game added to the console's list of games. DC Universe, Final Fantasy and now Defiance. Can you imagine playing with thousands of players at the same time just to kill this big freaking monster? Oh my god, just thinking about it makes me drool. I can't wait. . . the suspense is killing.

Here's a trailer:

So. . . What do you think about the game?
02-13-2013, 10:58 PM #2
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
I've been looking forward to this game for a while now. I've even been adding the ''My Ego'' codes to their website to get extra in-game content for when the game is released. It should be fun.
02-22-2013, 07:59 PM #3
Originally posted by SniperScope View Post
I've been looking forward to this game for a while now. I've even been adding the ''My Ego'' codes to their website to get extra in-game content for when the game is released. It should be fun.
I hope it's not like, "Oh, a beast new game" (after three days, it's collecting dust on a shelf). I think it'll have a nice 'hook' to it; hopefully it'll have monster runs in which you get components and gear upon completion to upgrade your current gear. That'll be epic!
02-22-2013, 10:11 PM #4
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by BrianCODE23 View Post
I hope it's not like, "Oh, a beast new game" (after three days, it's collecting dust on a shelf). I think it'll have a nice 'hook' to it; hopefully it'll have monster runs in which you get components and gear upon completion to upgrade your current gear. That'll be epic!

Agreed! They said something about the game being connected to the TV show somehow, should be interesting.
03-04-2013, 03:34 PM #5
Danoptic
Do a barrel roll!
Yes ive been keeping an eye on this

Signed upto the beta but missed it due to work :(
03-22-2013, 10:02 AM #6
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
I've played the PS3 beta for a few days now and I'm really enjoying it. I'm getting a ''Borderlands'' vibe from it, which is a good thing because I like Borderlands. It's crazy when there's around 20 people all driving towards one arkfall event, then we all take it out, then move onto the next one.
03-22-2013, 08:53 PM #7
Originally posted by SniperScope View Post
I've played the PS3 beta for a few days now and I'm really enjoying it. I'm getting a ''Borderlands'' vibe from it, which is a good thing because I like Borderlands. It's crazy when there's around 20 people all driving towards one arkfall event, then we all take it out, then move onto the next one.

I agree! What's your in-game name?
03-23-2013, 02:05 AM #8
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by BrianCODE23 View Post
I agree! What's your in-game name?

Duplicity

Although, I've just started playing Mass Effect 3, so I doubt I'll be on the beta that much.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo