03-31-2013, 02:46 AM #1
ClutchLikeAdolf
Our jimmies are eternal
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What were your thoughts on the game?

You must login or register to view this content.
*If you invert your title sleeve, it will show the middle concept art for the original case of the game!

Personally I was so hype for this game. After playing the original Bioshock, I thought it was astonishing, so I anticipated the second one which was sort of a dud. So once I heard about this game coming out by the original creators I got excited and had to buy it. So the hype for this game was high as were my expectations. But it not only met my expectations it exceeded them. The visuals were a 10. The GUI of the game are a 10. The story was a pure 10. As you can tell I would rate it a 10. So, What were your thoughts and or discussions about this game??

03-31-2013, 06:43 AM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by ClutchLikeAdolf View Post
What were your thoughts on the game?

*If you invert your title sleeve, it will show the middle concept art for the original case of the game!

Personally I was so hype for this game. After playing the original Bioshock, I thought it was astonishing, so I anticipated the second one which was sort of a dud. So once I heard about this game coming out by the original creators I got excited and had to buy it. So the hype for this game was high as were my expectations. But it not only met my expectations it exceeded them. The visuals were a 10. The GUI of the game are a 10. The story was a pure 10. As you can tell I would rate it a 10. So, What were your thoughts and or discussions about this game??

The game was great but what got me is the story as it was quite a twist at first but when the game was ending it kinda became confusing. I Love how they clear up some things such as the real meaning behind the " Lighthouse" but I wish they would drop more hints about Booker in the game then cramming it all at the end which made me go to a wiki to figure it out. but nonetheless the game was a Master Piece in both Game play and Story as it gets you thinking and surprises you with plot twists. A 10/10 for me! Though I wish they would make a Dlc for the Epolouge as it gets you really thinking did everything that happen " Happen" Also to add they made great use for the name BioShock "Infinite"
03-31-2013, 07:03 PM #3
UnknownFaces
Gym leader
Great Game Happy
03-31-2013, 07:15 PM #4
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Brilliant game, I like the art work and style of graphics. Also the story is very good and the intro to the game is one of the best I have ever played.
03-31-2013, 09:32 PM #5
i like this game really much Happy really expensive game for meHappy
04-01-2013, 04:39 AM #6
ClutchLikeAdolf
Our jimmies are eternal
yeah I agree with you about the cramming the booker facts at you. But also if you play it again, I notice a few subtle things like at the beginning about the whole. HE DOESN'T row and what not. It was sort of through the first play through that oh all these different things that happen. But I wish there was more time to discuss the whole booker background more and also add the Elizabeth story more so, like how she got the powers and what not.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Oh and not to mention on the game case if you guys look into the description there's a little typo on it that I found funny. Spent so much time on the game and probably like a day on the cover and back.
04-04-2013, 10:34 AM #7
BioShock Infinite is my 1st foray into the series and I certainly wasn't disappointed. In fact i was AMAZED. It is without doubt one of the best games I have every played. A masterpiece of design and storytelling and deserves to be played by anyone who’s ready for a brilliant story and engaging gun-play. Was so impressed i have ordered the BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition, if there half as good as Infinite i'm in for a treat.
04-04-2013, 12:42 PM #8
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
The game was great but what got me is the story as it was quite a twist at first but when the game was ending it kinda became confusing. I Love how they clear up some things such as the real meaning behind the " Lighthouse" but I wish they would drop more hints about Booker in the game then cramming it all at the end which made me go to a wiki to figure it out. but nonetheless the game was a Master Piece in both Game play and Story as it gets you thinking and surprises you with plot twists. A 10/10 for me! Though I wish they would make a Dlc for the Epolouge as it gets you really thinking did everything that happen " Happen" Also to add they made great use for the name BioShock "Infinite"

Originally posted by ClutchLikeAdolf View Post
yeah I agree with you about the cramming the booker facts at you. But also if you play it again, I notice a few subtle things like at the beginning about the whole. HE DOESN'T row and what not. It was sort of through the first play through that oh all these different things that happen. But I wish there was more time to discuss the whole booker background more and also add the Elizabeth story more so, like how she got the powers and what not.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Oh and not to mention on the game case if you guys look into the description there's a little typo on it that I found funny. Spent so much time on the game and probably like a day on the cover and back.

If you collected the voxophones throughout the game when playing through the game, it helps piece together the story and helps you better understand the ending. Also it's recommended to play the game again to see other hints throughout the game that you may have missed. There is a really good/extended post on another forum site which literally answers all the questions/doubts you may have about the story, I cannot link you to this page unfortunately because it is against NGU's rules. All I can say is to Google exactly this "Bioshock Infinite | Official Spoiler Thread |" and it should be the first search result you see... The site begins with the letter "N"

I would post the contents of that thread here but it is quite a long thread...
04-04-2013, 07:07 PM #9
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by msage78 View Post
BioShock Infinite is my 1st foray into the series and I certainly wasn't disappointed. In fact i was AMAZED. It is without doubt one of the best games I have every played. A masterpiece of design and storytelling and deserves to be played by anyone who’s ready for a brilliant story and engaging gun-play. Was so impressed i have ordered the BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition, if there half as good as Infinite i'm in for a treat.

Bioshock 1 was amazing. Bioshock 2 was a disappointment in terms of bringing something new to the table. Bioshock Infinite was amazing. I would say Bioshock 1 (in it's time 2007) and Bioshock Infinite are on the same level when it comes to Gameplay/Environment/Story. It's also amazing that in Bioshock 1 there are a few easter eggs where you can hear the Songbird from Infinite.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo