Post: The Evil Within is Reminiscent of Resident Evil 4, Gameplay Leaked
08-04-2013, 08:20 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Shinji Makami who was the creator of the Resident Evil franchise will leave his thrown with a mark on it. Recently, he's been working on The Evil Within which resembles Resident Evil 4 greatly. Resident Evil 6 wasn't that great due to it being a normal game which didn't follow it's morals by scaring people, but The Evil Within is a complete replica of RE4 since they have the same creator.

AGB combined all the leaked videos of the game and put it in one video. The game has been confirmed to be released for the PS4 and Xbox One which is great. I personally have been waiting for a decent zombie game for a while.

Unfortunately, there's no youtube video for it, but a Dailymotion. If anyone finds one, link me for some rep Smile

[video=dailymotion;x12ne9x]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12ne9x_videogames[/video]

The following 2 users say thank you to Budz for this useful post:

Darth Saul, Jango
08-04-2013, 08:51 PM #2
Jango
I love my kitteh
Resident Evil 4 is long as fuck. But beast as fuck as well.
01-16-2014, 01:57 PM #3
dooom3000
Do a barrel roll!
After resident evil 4 the rest of the franchise wasn't scary and it was kind of boring
I hope this game is as good as resident evil 4 or better
01-18-2014, 11:56 PM #4
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dooom3000 View Post
After resident evil 4 the rest of the franchise wasn't scary and it was kind of boring
I hope this game is as good as resident evil 4 or better

Resident Evil 4 wasn't scary to me either to be honest, but regarding the quality of the RE franchise, it either dropped or left completely after RE5, which is also a questionable game.
01-19-2014, 09:58 AM #5
dooom3000
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah I didn't like what came after RE5 to me they were far from RE
05-18-2014, 01:56 PM #6
Originally posted by Budz View Post

Shinji Makami who was the creator of the Resident Evil franchise will leave his thrown with a mark on it. Recently, he's been working on The Evil Within which resembles Resident Evil 4 greatly. Resident Evil 6 wasn't that great due to it being a normal game which didn't follow it's morals by scaring people, but The Evil Within is a complete replica of RE4 since they have the same creator.

AGB combined all the leaked videos of the game and put it in one video. The game has been confirmed to be released for the PS4 and Xbox One which is great. I personally have been waiting for a decent zombie game for a while.

Unfortunately, there's no youtube video for it, but a Dailymotion. If anyone finds one, link me for some rep Smile

[video=dailymotion;x12ne9x]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12ne9x_videogames[/video]

Thank god! I had truely LOVED RE4 that i could beat it without saving. And glad to see they are making a game like it. And ps the video was deleted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo