01-19-2014, 03:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was a big Wolfenstein Enemy Territory fan! Played RTCW and what not so i am very excited for the little comeback on the next gen consoles! What about you guys and gals?

I heard the game is going to be focused more on the story mode rather than multi-player, which i am not upset about it, was just surprised they wouldn't try to dial in a sick mult-player game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29380[/ATTACH]

Here is the trailer:

Wolfenstein®: The New Order™ is a fictional story set in an alternate universe in the 1960's. Names, characters, organizations, locations and events are either imaginary or depicted in a fictionalized manner. The story and contents of this game are not intended to and should not be construed in any way to condone, glorify or endorse the beliefs, ideologies, events, actions, persons or behavior of the Nazi regime or to trivialize its war crimes, genocide and other crimes against humanity.
01-19-2014, 05:20 AM #2
DevouR
Banned
This is so nostalgic. One of the many games I played with my Dad and absolutely loved.

For another few older games, aka nostalgia, refer below:

Redneck Rampage
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (00)
Wolfenstein
Soldier of Fortune
Postal 2

The following user thanked DevouR for this useful post:

The Big E
01-19-2014, 05:23 AM #3
Originally posted by deflowerthepeasants View Post
This is so nostalgic. One of the many games I played with my Dad and absolutely loved.

For another few older games, aka nostalgia, refer below:

Redneck Rampage
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (00)
Wolfenstein
Soldier of Fortune
Postal 2

Hell yea, what about NFSU?
01-19-2014, 03:08 PM #4
DevouR
Banned
Originally posted by The
Hell yea, what about NFSU?

Had NFSU1 for PC, greatest game ever. I got NFSU2 for Xbox, fucked shit up on that game, too.
01-21-2014, 05:49 AM #5
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
This game looks awesome, I will have to check it out! Judging from the epic trailer anyhow Happy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo