Post: Assassin’s Creed: Unity Will Tell a “Complex” and “Emotional” Story
08-25-2014, 05:24 PM #1
vRoyale
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Actor Dan Jeannotte, who plays protagonist Arno Dorian in Ubisoft’s title Assassin’s Creed: Unity, has said that the game’s story will be “complex” and “emotional.” In a video interview, Jeannotte said:

"When I read the script, I was really impressed with the dedication to telling that kind of emotional story; to the commitment of the writer and Ubisoft in general to tell this kind of complex, emotional story. It’s not simple. It’s not black and white."

You must login or register to view this content.

Jeannotte added that he loved wearing a motion capture suit, which allowed him to understand what it meant to "really embody the character physically." We've heard similar statements from actors who have lent both their physical and artistic skills to a game, and we're hoping Jeannotte is equal to the lofty task. This is Assassin's Creed! Connor was sort of a lame duck but Ezio was a bad-ass!

Assassin's Creed Unity is the first true next-gen experience in the franchise.

As such, it'll boast a host of improvements and expansions, including equipment that has an impact on how your character moves through the environment, more fluid transitions from stealth to combat, better AI, and even a better, more complex storyline. Assassin's Creed Unity takes place in Paris during the French Revolution. We also know that the game will tell something of a love story between Arno, an Assassin, and a Templar woman named Elise.

The game launches October 28 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Another entry in the series, Assassin's Creed Rogue--which lets you play as a Templar--comes to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 two weeks later on November 11.

Does this news make you even more excited for the launch of Assassin's Creed:Unity? Let me know in the comments below!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked vRoyale for this useful post:

The_Immortal_One
08-25-2014, 06:41 PM #2
I'll be picking this title up next February along with my ps4. But I plan on getting AC Rogue this year. Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by The_Immortal_One ; 08-25-2014 at 06:42 PM. Reason: spell correct
08-25-2014, 07:13 PM #3
vRoyale
Are you high?
Haha, it is the other way around for me! I will be getting this Unity for the PS4 first and then I will maybe get Rogue.
04-27-2015, 04:20 AM #4
I love assassins creed!
06-25-2015, 07:50 AM #5
i want it !o Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo