Post: [PC] No Mans Sky delayed until August 12 - 21:9 support being added
08-06-2016, 02:00 PM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In a series of tweets, Sean Murray the developer of No Man's Sky, stated that the game has been delayed from it's August 9th Release date.

No Man’s Sky is a game about exploration and survival in an infinite procedurally generated galaxy, coming to PS4 on August 9th in North America and August 10th in Europe, and on PC worldwide on August 12th.

You can pre-order ahead of release in the following ways.

On PS4, it’s available:

On PC, you can get it through:

No Man's Sky will retail for $59.99 USD.

The following user thanked Cryptic for this useful post:

SQUID-EYE
08-07-2016, 06:47 AM #2
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by Cryptic View Post
In a series of tweets, Sean Murray the developer of No Man's Sky, stated that the game has been delayed from it's August 9th Release date.

No Man’s Sky is a game about exploration and survival in an infinite procedurally generated galaxy, coming to PS4 on August 9th in North America and August 10th in Europe, and on PC worldwide on August 12th.

You can pre-order ahead of release in the following ways.

On PS4, it’s available:

On PC, you can get it through:

No Man's Sky will retail for $59.99 USD.

I mean I'm not gonna hate but how many times are they going to delay this game?
08-13-2016, 04:14 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Specter View Post
I mean I'm not gonna hate but how many times are they going to delay this game?

they should have delayed it again its a unoptimised broken piece of shit, the fucking planes dont even fly straight you turn left it goes right and down
08-13-2016, 04:55 PM #4
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by Toke View Post
they should have delayed it again its a unoptimised broken piece of shit, the fucking planes dont even fly straight you turn left it goes right and down

Yeah I heard the game flopped pretty hard, but the fact that an indie game was being charged the same as a AAA game was a negative for me and blew me away to be honest. I'm seeing everyone go "It's an indie game, cut it some slack!", but if you price your game as a AAA game, it should be judged as a AAA imo.
08-13-2016, 06:42 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Specter View Post
Yeah I heard the game flopped pretty hard, but the fact that an indie game was being charged the same as a AAA game was a negative for me and blew me away to be honest. I'm seeing everyone go "It's an indie game, cut it some slack!", but if you price your game as a AAA game, it should be judged as a AAA imo.

its gunna be a massssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssave flop if they dont fix it quick which i doubt will happen
08-13-2016, 06:49 PM #6
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
They still haven't fixed all the bugs on PS4. The game consistently crashes and it gets annoying.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo