01-02-2012, 07:37 PM #1
Nastyscaper
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there!Happy

I'm hosting zombie lobbies for anyone who wants to be in a modded zombie lobby with his friends or all alone to unlock stuff. Please contact me on PSN ( My username for hacks is : Chall_Lobby20buk ) And
tell me you found me from Nextgenupdate on the friend request or I might ignore you otherwise :confused:

What you have to do to get in:
-Thank me
-Add to my Rep (The little star on the botom left of this post Happy )
-Like this post

OR

-Pay me 1$ on Paypal :carling:

When you join my lobby you will get the following stuff:
All the trophies from the game Call Of Duty: World At War ( Yes even the platine ^^ )
Ability to go in UFO Mode (To fly around the map anywhere)
Ability To go in Godmode (You will never die even if a zombie hits you 9999times)
Unlocking atachments on all the guns you have unlocked
You will have the speed hack
You will have all the guns (Yes even the modded guns)
123456789 Points (Will show in the records)

If you pay me 5$ on paypal:
-I will do everything in the above
-I Will help you get to round 30-40 (depends what map) on ALL of the maps

If you pay me 10$:
-I Will invite you each time I am on and hacking Call Of duty Smile
-You will stay on my friend list FOREVER :wtf:
-if you have any hacking questions i'll try my best to help you out and if i can't i'll do a little reseach online to help out.
-(Basicly you become my best friend :faSmile

EDIT :
I'll also accept V-bux!
(Name your price :P )

2nd EDIT:
DONT FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR NGU NAME IN HERE
i really didn't expect getting this much friend requests o.o

3rd EDIT:
Here is a video proof made by Prinzmc (Thank you btw :3)
Last edited by Nastyscaper ; 01-05-2012 at 11:47 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Nastyscaper for this useful post:

Conor12345, dapreacher23, dellboy81, feiticeira, Jd-HacKeR, melias54, Stone, Teh Niganator, Titlers, xAUSTIN
01-03-2012, 03:41 PM #11
H1T
Haxor!
Added u
Psn iSad Awesome xNAiFzZ
01-03-2012, 06:55 PM #12
Originally posted by Nastyscaper View Post
Hi there!Happy

I'm hosting zombie lobbies for anyone who wants to be in a modded zombie lobby with his friends or all alone to unlock stuff. Please contact me on PSN ( My username for hacks is : Chall_Lobby20buk ) And
tell me you found me from Nextgenupdate on the friend request or I might ignore you otherwise :confused:

What you have to do to get in:
-Thank me
-Add to my Rep (The little star on the botom left of this post Happy )
-Like this post

OR

-Pay me 1$ on Paypal :carling:

When you join my lobby you will get the following stuff:
All the trophies from the game Call Of Duty: World At War ( Yes even the platine ^^ )
Ability to go in UFO Mode (To fly around the map anywhere)
Ability To go in Godmode (You will never die even if a zombie hits you 9999times)
Unlocking atachments on all the guns you have unlocked
You will have the speed hack
You will have all the guns (Yes even the modded guns)
123456789 Points (Will show in the records)

If you pay me 5$ on paypal:
-I will do everything in the above
-I Will help you get to round 30-40 (depends what map) on ALL of the maps

If you pay me 10$:
-I Will invite you each time I am on and hacking Call Of duty Smile
-You will stay on my friend list FOREVER :wtf:
-if you have any hacking questions i'll try my best to help you out and if i can't i'll do a little reseach online to help out.
-(Basicly you become my best friend :faSmile

EDIT :
I'll also accept V-bux!
(Name your price :P )

2nd EDIT:
DONT FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR NGU NAME IN HERE
i really didn't expect getting this much friend requests o.o

I'll donate 20k vBux and thank you if you can just host a trophy lobby for me. Not interested in anything else, just the plat. I've already sent a request on PSN. Name is fbx94x. Just quote me here or message me on PSN when your on and I'll donate right away so we can do a lobby.
01-03-2012, 07:19 PM #13
Haley
docters & repco
I have been asking him for almost 4 hours now and he just keeps denying me. like wtf i gave him rep and i liked it. i cant thank yet but isnt that enough? 2/3 is better than 1/3 obviously... whutever.:FU:
01-03-2012, 07:25 PM #14
Nastyscaper
I am error
Originally posted by xCodedModz View Post
I have been asking him for almost 4 hours now and he just keeps denying me. like wtf i gave him rep and i liked it. i cant thank yet but isnt that enough? 2/3 is better than 1/3 obviously... whutever.:FU:

my specifications were clear if you ask me
You need to do all of there to get it for free or its 1$ :P
Sorry mate be more active on ngu and come back later ^^ i'll do it for free afterwards Smile

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by Chevelle
I'll donate 20k vBux and thank you if you can just host a trophy lobby for me. Not interested in anything else, just the plat. I've already sent a request on PSN. Name is fbx94x. Just quote me here or message me on PSN when your on and I'll donate right away so we can do a lobby.

I'm on right now but you seem to be 'away' on PSN.
01-03-2012, 07:27 PM #15
Haley
docters & repco
2/3 things i completed... nobody even posted that you got them a lobby. i have 10 psn to give to you after the lobby. but im going to someone else man.
01-03-2012, 07:29 PM #16
Nastyscaper
I am error
Everyone who thanked me got a lobby from me (Except melias... he thanked me but didn't add me on psn ._. )

Edit:
And 'Chevelle-' is going to get a lobby from me also once he does what he has to do ^^
01-03-2012, 07:40 PM #17
Originally posted by Nastyscaper View Post
my specifications were clear if you ask me
You need to do all of there to get it for free or its 1$ :P
Sorry mate be more active on ngu and come back later ^^ i'll do it for free afterwards Smile

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I'm on right now but you seem to be 'away' on PSN.

Oh ok I'll get on my PS3 right now. I thanked you just now but it seems the vBux shop is under maintenance so I'll have to donate after it's back up :\
01-03-2012, 07:42 PM #18
Nastyscaper
I am error
Originally posted by Chevelle
Oh ok I'll get on my PS3 right now. I thanked you just now but it seems the vBux shop is under maintenance so I'll have to donate after it's back up :\

okay sure, i'll get on W@W now ^^
01-03-2012, 08:24 PM #19
Thanks a lot. I'm sure this is pretty obvious, but this guy is 100% legit. he hosted a lobby for me right away and got everything done very fast. One of the better experiences I've had with a lobby hoster on NGU Smile I'll double that 20k to 40k once they get the vBux shop back up and running Smile

The following user thanked Stone for this useful post:

Nastyscaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo