Post: Is it possible to Derank yourself from 11th Prestige?
11-04-2011, 07:48 PM #1
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I joined a lobby and automatically got 11th prestige a REALLY long time ago on WaW. Now today I read a thread about it displaying your older Call of Duty prestige's on your MW3 Playercard. I really don't want it to show 11th WAW because I will most likely get reported by everyone.

Whenever I try to derank myself I get an error and it sets me back to 11th. I just want to know if maybe I should try another patch or if there is a certain way to get off of 11th prestige. Is it even possible with the error?

If you deranked yourself from 11th prestige let me know how I'll rep you!

The following user thanked HowsMySHOOTING for this useful post:

User23434

The following user groaned HowsMySHOOTING for this awful post:

Classy.
11-04-2011, 08:58 PM #11
HowsMySHOOTING
I'll try putting different patches on an trying.. if anyone gets it please tell me :(
11-04-2011, 10:37 PM #12
isevthrty
Vault dweller
just derank yourself if your running a patch ----and stay on until the next day ----shut down and restart ---you will be that rank----i've done it myself and everybody i know that needed to derank
11-04-2011, 11:03 PM #13
xKtF
In my man cave
flame and hows my shooting same thing happens with me i cant get off 11th how about we derank each other?:angel: and see if that works and the only patch i know that stick is studmans patch that i had but that didnt work either
11-04-2011, 11:16 PM #14
Assassin
Easter Egg!
im gonna try with whatever patch ive got on tommorow.. i`ll post the results

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

User23434
11-04-2011, 11:41 PM #15
howcoolisthis
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by HowsMySHOOTING View Post
I joined a lobby and automatically got 11th prestige a REALLY long time ago on WaW. Now today I read a thread about it displaying your older Call of Duty prestige's on your MW3 Playercard. I really don't want it to show 11th WAW because I will most likely get reported by everyone.

Whenever I try to derank myself I get an error and it sets me back to 11th. I just want to know if maybe I should try another patch or if there is a certain way to get off of 11th prestige. Is it even possible with the error?

If you deranked yourself from 11th prestige let me know how I'll rep you!

1. click and spam 11th prestige
2. click and spam lvl 65
3. end game and go to zombies
4. go to play online and it will say something like: Your account has been reset to last known rank.

BINGO!!!!!
11-04-2011, 11:45 PM #16
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
i like your sig :love:

thank you =D
11-05-2011, 12:06 AM #17
HowsMySHOOTING
I'm going to try to derank and keep my ps3 on. Let you guys know how it works
11-05-2011, 12:15 AM #18