02-13-2012, 01:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi all, i am looking for any cod5 scipt so fire them away at me and dont say use the search bar because i have and couldnt find any. :jim:
02-13-2012, 01:17 AM #2
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by TaDaMoDz View Post
hi all, i am looking for any cod5 scipt so fire them away at me and dont say use the search bar because i have and couldnt find any. :jim:

Instead of using the search bar you could always look through the section and/or look in peoples patches. Thing i don't understand about some people now is that they demand that the things they want are just handed to them.
02-13-2012, 01:33 AM #3
number one: i never demanded anything i asked, number two: Thanks for your Menu base i was going to hand you cedit if i released it but now i think i might just take all the credit and leave your name out. number three: thank you for that unuseful post.

The following 2 users groaned at TaDaMoDz for this awful post:

Vampytwistッ, xRaW
02-13-2012, 01:39 AM #4
Jango
I love my kitteh
number one: i never demanded anything i asked, number two: Thanks for your Menu base i was going to hand you cedit if i released it but now i think i might just take all the credit and leave your name out. number three: thank you for that unuseful post.

Well sense you just admitted it, there won't be a problem exposing you. When that happens everyone hates you.
Edit: You must be a ****ing idiot aswell, I hope you realise this a public form, also that IVI40A3Fusionz is a respected user on this site. What, you got modz in your name and 13 posts? I'm not says that I'm special, but you are even less special.
Last edited by Jango ; 02-13-2012 at 01:42 AM.
02-13-2012, 01:59 AM #5
well if you love IVI40A3Fusionz so much why dont you go suck his dick then and guess what i sort realised that this is a public form and i hope you sorta realise that your a ****en Dick head So **** of and DO 1.

The following 2 users groaned at TaDaMoDz for this awful post:

Vampytwistッ, xRaW
02-13-2012, 02:06 AM #6
xRaW
xI2aW-
well if you love IVI40A3Fusionz so much why dont you go suck his dick then and guess what i sort realised that this is a public form and i hope you sorta realise that your a ****en Dick head So **** of and DO 1.

listen mate if you dont get the answer what you wanted dont hate on people. stop flaming otherwise youll just get hated. If you want a script just look through patches like he said. Or give us a idea of what scripts you want.

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

~ The Real OG ~
02-13-2012, 02:08 AM #7
xRaw yes it dont matter now i will just get them my self thanks anyway.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo