Post: Unable to connect to Activision Matchmaking (Error 33)
01-18-2013, 03:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to play the game right now and I keep getting this error everytime I try to play Multiplayer or Zombies.

Am I the only one? Or is anyone else having problems too?

:/
01-18-2013, 10:32 AM #2
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by V View Post
I'm trying to play the game right now and I keep getting this error everytime I try to play Multiplayer or Zombies.

Error 33 is just something to do with the servers. Try after a while has passed.
01-18-2013, 12:50 PM #3
Oh okay, lol.. I was mad because I couldn't play Der Riese offline.. it took all my DLCS !! :((

Originally posted by xByNovaa View Post
Error 33 is just something to do with the servers. Try after a while has passed.
01-18-2013, 09:32 PM #4
Bump, I wanna know if anyone is having this problem still or not.. cause I am! Wtf.. I wanna try out some new menus and this error is just pissing me off. :(
01-18-2013, 09:40 PM #5
Bump, I wanna know if anyone is having this problem still or not.. cause I am! Wtf.. I wanna try out some new menus and this error is just pissing me off. :(

i hear it does this for blops to , when people go online they cant see anymaps anymore but idk mabe its until psn is back up for everyone.
01-18-2013, 09:42 PM #6
phew... shit had me shook! I thought I was like banned or something lol.
01-18-2013, 09:43 PM #7
phew... shit had me shook! I thought I was like banned or something lol.

trust me treyarc would be stupid to ban a person using cfg instead of people with modfied patches:impatient:
01-19-2013, 12:40 AM #8
Im Having the same problem. :(
01-19-2013, 02:52 AM #9
True that.

Originally posted by indykota317 View Post
trust me treyarc would be stupid to ban a person using cfg instead of people with modfied patches:impatient:
01-19-2013, 03:08 AM #10
Guzman
Versace Versace
I heard that they are starting to ban people who did the prestige glitch, not sure if that's the reason
I'm trying to play the game right now and I keep getting this error everytime I try to play Multiplayer or Zombies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo