Post: [RELEASE] Degenerate Alpha v2 (My Edit of Karoolus's Menu)
05-04-2015, 11:34 AM #1
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before anyone says it "yes i know this game is dead and old and no idk if anyone still plays it but i'm guessing people still probably do though." This is kinda old i made/edited this back in the start of 2014 and recently just got the patch back from my bud Smile so i thought i'd post it here for the hell of it. Maybe some of you will enjoy it and if not that's ok. I've taken out the mods i thought were pointless and added in mods i thought were useful. You can do what ever you want with this idc it's only a game at the end of the day Winky Winky main credit to karoolus for the original patch(Your menu is still my favorite for W@W) any other credits are in the patch and also credit to anyone else i may of forgotten. The menu shouldn't have any bugs but if you do find something just post a comment and i'll try to fix it well enjoy i guess m8's

Video

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to Script Kiddie for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, chris48x, Jordan, NickBeHaxing, Rezqaazify, samet2013, WeHostModdedXP
05-04-2015, 12:36 PM #2
Nice menu dude Yes
05-05-2015, 09:08 PM #3
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Script
Before anyone says it "yes i know this game is dead and old and no idk if anyone still plays it but i'm guessing people still probably do though." This is kinda old i made/edited this back in the start of 2014 and recently just got the patch back from my bud Smile so i thought i'd post it here for the hell of it. Maybe some of you will enjoy it and if not that's ok. I've taken out the mods i thought were pointless and added in mods i thought were useful. You can do what ever you want with this idc it's only a game at the end of the day Winky Winky main credit to karoolus for the original patch(Your menu is still my favorite for W@W) any other credits are in the patch and also credit to anyone else i may of forgotten. The menu shouldn't have any bugs but if you do find something just post a comment and i'll try to fix it well enjoy i guess m8's

Video

Nice release. Its time to play cod5 againSmile
05-06-2015, 11:16 AM #4
~ Dragan ~
Bounty hunter
Nice release! i haven't played WaW in ages, i'll test your menu out bro.
05-08-2015, 10:12 PM #5
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Before anyone says it "yes i know this game is dead and old and no idk if anyone still plays it but i'm guessing people still probably do though." This is kinda old i made/edited this back in the start of 2014 and recently just got the patch back from my bud Smile so i thought i'd post it here for the hell of it. Maybe some of you will enjoy it and if not that's ok. I've taken out the mods i thought were pointless and added in mods i thought were useful. You can do what ever you want with this idc it's only a game at the end of the day Winky Winky main credit to karoolus for the original patch(Your menu is still my favorite for W@W) any other credits are in the patch and also credit to anyone else i may of forgotten. The menu shouldn't have any bugs but if you do find something just post a comment and i'll try to fix it well enjoy i guess m8's

Video

Nice. Menu But looks like an edit from xRaW but if you say karoolus thn you meant it. Nice job.
05-08-2015, 10:33 PM #6
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
Nice. Menu But looks like an edit from xRaW but if you say karoolus thn you meant it. Nice job.

It probably look's similar because xRaW's menu is a edit of karoolus's as well Winky Winky
Last edited by Script Kiddie ; 05-09-2015 at 04:38 PM.
05-09-2015, 04:34 PM #7
It probably look's similar because xRaW's menu is a edit of karoolu's as well Winky Winky

This edit is sexier though Enzo
05-09-2015, 04:39 PM #8
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by HooliganMoDz View Post
This edit is sexier though Enzo

ehh maybe to some :p
06-09-2015, 02:05 PM #9
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
I Would Move It To Right Apart From That Not Bad Edit :yes:
06-09-2015, 06:17 PM #10

Video

Cod W@W is the best for mod menu life Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo