09-07-2015, 09:11 PM #1
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here are my top 5 Patches ever created on World at war (In my opinion)

I Used to love modding on World at War back in the day, when this forum was always active. Made some good friends and had a right laugh!

MY TOP 5 PATCHES:

Elite Patch (Made by me)

Of course i had to add this in haha! It took me and my friend about a month to make this, we never even finished it, it was just sitting on my desktop so we decided to release it anyway.

Video by: You must login or register to view this content.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

ForFlah123 v3

he's a great guy! always had a laugh talking over Skype lol. He helped me a LOT! on my patch and never got annoyed with my questions lol even when they were nooby! His patch looks so slick!

xRaW Remastered

xRaW was always someone i looked up to in the modding community. I always used his patches online when i knew nothing about creating them, i just used to host. Its easy to use and his remastered had some great menu effects. This was the inspiration for my menu effects in ElitePatch.

Purple Kush V4

Loved the design of this menu. I used this patch a lot and got quite a lot of ideas from this. see for yourself.

BzH35
[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
This is probably the first patch i ever used, along side iProFamily's cloud patch. I liked this patch because of the menu design plus it was the easiest menu to use at the time. I Loved mw2 Tree Patch and this was the closest cod 5 had to it at the time lol.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

all download links are for ps3

There you have it Smile My top 5 Call Of Duty - World at War Patches!

Vote for your favourite at the top!
Last edited by x Elite MoDz x ; 09-07-2015 at 09:22 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to x Elite MoDz x for this useful post:

puffindaherb, X-Elite-Clan-X
09-08-2015, 07:32 PM #2
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by x

I Used to love modding on World at War back in the day, when this forum was always active. Made some good friends and had a right laugh!

MY TOP 5 PATCHES:

Elite Patch (Made by me)

Of course i had to add this in haha! It took me and my friend about a month to make this, we never even finished it, it was just sitting on my desktop so we decided to release it anyway.

ForFlah123 v3

he's a great guy! always had a laugh talking over Skype lol. He helped me a LOT! on my patch and never got annoyed with my questions lol even when they were nooby! His patch looks so slick!

xRaW Remastered

xRaW was always someone i looked up to in the modding community. I always used his patches online when i knew nothing about creating them, i just used to host. Its easy to use and his remastered had some great menu effects. This was the inspiration for my menu effects in ElitePatch.

Purple Kush V4

Loved the design of this menu. I used this patch a lot and got quite a lot of ideas from this. see for yourself.

BzH35
[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
This is probably the first patch i ever used, along side iProFamily's cloud patch. I liked this patch because of the menu design plus it was the easiest menu to use at the time. I Loved mw2 Tree Patch and this was the closest cod 5 had to it at the time lol.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

cool post man Smile

The following user thanked jaaaasonx for this useful post:

x Elite MoDz x
09-08-2015, 11:00 PM #3
WannaSmex_
I am error
Awesome post, love them all!

The following user thanked WannaSmex_ for this useful post:

x Elite MoDz x
09-09-2015, 07:21 AM #4
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by WannaSmex
Awesome post, love them all!

Thanks man!
09-09-2015, 02:01 PM #5
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by x

MY TOP 5 PATCHES:

Elite Patch (Made by me)

ForFlah123 v3

xRaW Remastered

Purple Kush V4

BzH35
[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks for the post! Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo