05-27-2018, 10:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Greetings to all,

I've finally connected an JTAG console that bought many years ago. I bought it completely new, had the JTAG mod done, and saved it until now. I've updated it today to the latest dashboard and my primary objective is to play imported games and delisted XBLA titles, primarily for the achievements.

May I sync achievements connecting the console as is or sign in to Xbox Live? Should I install anything or buy tokens for a Stealth Server?
07-30-2018, 11:38 AM #2
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Villodre View Post
Greetings to all,

I've finally connected an JTAG console that bought many years ago. I bought it completely new, had the JTAG mod done, and saved it until now. I've updated it today to the latest dashboard and my primary objective is to play imported games and delisted XBLA titles, primarily for the achievements.

May I sync achievements connecting the console as is or sign in to Xbox Live? Should I install anything or buy tokens for a Stealth Server?

Yes buy a stealth server token as you will need it to spoof the Xbox Live server so it does not detect your custom frameware ect and you will be fine. Also a very obvious thing is to never earn achievemets that are unobtainable legitimately as this is an instant red flag and you will get banned in some way or another for it. Playing imported games should aslo be fine again just avoid getting unobtainable achievements and you should be fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo