THREAD: Black-Ops Beta [Download]
  1. 10-17-2010, 08:37 AM
    jbot's Avatar
    jbot
    Vbux are Worthless
    jbot's Avatar
    jbot
    Vbux are Worthless
    900
    Posts
    1,855
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.


    How to Use
    - Once downloaded extract the .RAR using WinRAR or your favorite compressed file extraction tool.
    - Transfer the files to a folder on your JTAG.
    - Run the XEX on your JTAG.


    Download:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.<- Requires Premium account.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    3 different mirrors incase on link is down.
    Note: add .rar to the end of the file if it does not have the files extention.


    Credit goes to Dark from TTG for files.
    Last edited by jbot ; 10-17-2010 at 10:41 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbot For This Useful Post:

    ,

  3. 10-17-2010, 08:39 AM
    iDave's Avatar
    iDave
    Banned
    iDave's Avatar
    iDave
    Banned
    735
    Posts
    747
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    I was speaking to Dark, you should add his updates.. >.<
  4. 10-17-2010, 08:40 AM
    The Overdose's Avatar
    The Overdose
    Road to Rep Star ۞
    The Overdose's Avatar
    The Overdose
    Road to Rep Star ۞
    352
    Posts
    1,324
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    You yankin my balls? Eek
  5. 10-17-2010, 08:41 AM
    jbot's Avatar
    jbot
    Vbux are Worthless
    jbot's Avatar
    jbot
    Vbux are Worthless
    900
    Posts
    1,855
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JTAG View Post
    I was speaking to Dark, you should add his updates.. >.<


    Will do Smile
  6. 10-17-2010, 08:43 AM
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Keep it MeLLo
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Keep it MeLLo
    4,948
    Posts
    62,744
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    i posted this look 1 topic down Smile
  7. 10-17-2010, 10:37 AM
    243
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    Jan 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    so badly i want a jtag to play this but proof?
  8. 10-18-2010, 12:31 PM
    Otaku Buster's Avatar
    Otaku Buster
    Cake is a lie
    Otaku Buster's Avatar
    Otaku Buster
    Cake is a lie
    2,948
    Posts
    3,020
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by merchant8 View Post
    so badly i want a jtag to play this but proof?


    Theres videos all over youtube of it.

    Originally Posted by jbot View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.


    How to Use
    - Once downloaded extract the .RAR using WinRAR or your favorite compressed file extraction tool.
    - Transfer the files to a folder on your JTAG.
    - Run the XEX on your JTAG.


    Download:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.<- Requires Premium account.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    3 different mirrors incase on link is down.
    Note: add .rar to the end of the file if it does not have the files extention.


    Credit goes to Dark from TTG for files.


    Just to let you know man all the links are down. :shh:
  9. 10-19-2010, 04:38 AM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    hey man u should send me a new link at [email]mohalk30@live.com[/email] or [email]MYJTAG2012@live.com[/email]
  10. 10-19-2010, 06:00 AM
    jbot's Avatar
    jbot
    Vbux are Worthless
    jbot's Avatar
    jbot
    Vbux are Worthless
    900
    Posts
    1,855
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Beta servers are offline. If you still want the beta. Just ask, I'll reupload it.
  11. 10-26-2010, 10:32 PM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Could you post up the beta man? Thanks Cool Man (aka Tustin)