05-07-2009, 01:03 AM #1
Default Avatar
xbh4k2
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Team xbh4k will NOT STOP!

Originally posted by xbh4k.webs.com

ired of nonworking point generators, that just want to steal your account? You've come to the right place! Team Xbh4k's generator requires no password at all!

Frequently Asked Questions:

How it works?
Xbh4k's generator utilizes Renix scripting to moniter and tamper data sent to Xbox's store. In theory, we could purchase year memberships as well, but we haven't done that yet. Our ReNix code sends encrypted yet false packets automatically, so all you have to do is sign in to Xbox Live normally from the real page.

Why me?
Xbh4k is a nonprofit orginization dedicated to exploiting Xbox. We take nothing from this service, only the satisfaction of a happy person getting what they want.

When do I get my points?
Because of our generator's high risk policy, we've set a delay within the sourcecode to a random period between 24-36 hours before your account is credited. This way, Microsoft has no way to differentiate between legitmate and illegitmate points.

Enjoy!

Now, use our ReNix encrypted URL to access Xbox Live. Simply login and hold tight for a day, and your account will be credited. If any errors come up, our support team can be emailed at [email][email protected][/email]

xbh4k.webs.com
xbh4k.webs.com
xbh4k.webs.com
xbh4k.webs.com
xbh4k.webs.com
xbh4k.webs.com

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo