05-15-2013, 05:58 PM #1
Kellis
LoanWolf
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Official Xbox 360 - Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 Recovery Services!

Lobby Status - OPEN

Payment:

The only payment accepted for every service is PayPal. When wanting to purchase, PM me and you will be given all the details required to send the payment and get the service completed. When sending the payment, you will need to include the following, either by Payment not via PayPal or via PM here on NextGenUpdate after sending the payment;

Gamertag:
Email (For XBL Account):
Password (For XBL Account):
+ All relevant statistical information provided with each package for every game. (See Below)

NOTE: While the chance of being banned is low, there is still a slight risk of being banned from each CoD. Please use these services at your own risk. I am not responsible or liable for any result of the service.

You must login or register to view this content.

$40 Package: Everything including prestige, level, legit stats, and as many COD points as you want.

$30 Ultimate Package: Prestige, Level, Prestige Tokens, Double Weapon and Player XP, Legit Stats, and Unlock All

$20 Standard Package: Prestige, Level, Prestige Tokens, Double Weapon and Player XP, and Legit Stats

$50 Package: Prestige, Level, Legit Stats

$65- Standard Package: Prestige, Level, Custom Stats

You choose everything below:
Prestige
Level
Score
Kills
Deaths
Assists
Time Played
Wins
Losses

$80- Ultimate Package: Prestige, Level, Custom Stats

Prestige
Level
Score
Kills
Deaths
Assists
Time Played
Wins
Losses
All Camos/Weapon Levels Unlocked!

There are all the packages for each game. If you have any queries, be sure to PM me for a fast response. Also, although these prices are quite high, it is only so, as there are very few people capable of such services, especially for both Black Ops games.
Last edited by Kellis ; 05-24-2013 at 02:18 PM.

The following 4 users groaned at Kellis for this awful post:

deneo24, Orems, morgan8088, Shark
05-19-2013, 05:04 PM #11
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by MickFTW View Post
Is this Online? Because on MW3 and Bo2 does System Link Infection not Work. Because u cant infect Your Second Xbox with Dvars for level, Prestige, Tokens and more... . Sry but i have self a JTAG and Worked realy hard on System Link Challenge Lobbys it doesn´t work.

Originally posted by Shutdown View Post
xprc.

Originally posted by ImLewisG View Post
Any proof? i dont think this is going to go well for you sir, As there is no proof and you XBLS i was on for some time untill i moved to ps3 modding!

Originally posted by LarryModz View Post
i can easily get you a dummy account but i only have 1 months because the 2 day trial glitch is patched :(

Originally posted by beastleyshotz View Post
if you can provide proof that this is legit i would like this service for mw3

I'm currently in the process of getting this officially verified for all of you who are wondering, and going to sort the thread out with all prices and services once verified.

Also, I can also do Black Ops 1 services which will be similarly added to the thread once verified, which will hopefully be very soon for you all.
05-19-2013, 08:55 PM #12
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
dude your topic looks awesome now! I VOUCH!
05-20-2013, 01:17 AM #13
Default Avatar
Gambler
Originally posted by eKaaaJ View Post
Official Xbox 360 - Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 Recovery Services!

Lobby Status - OPEN

Payment:

The only payment accepted for every service is PayPal. When wanting to purchase, PM me and you will be given all the details required to send the payment and get the service completed. When sending the payment, you will need to include the following, either by Payment not via PayPal or via PM here on NextGenUpdate after sending the payment;

Gamertag:
Email (For XBL Account):
+ All relevant statistical information provided with each package for every game. (See Below)

NOTE: While the chance of being banned is low, there is still a slight risk of being banned from each CoD. Please use these services at your own risk. I am not responsible or liable for any result of the service.

$40 Package: Everything including prestige, level, legit stats, and as many COD points as you want.

$30 Ultimate Package: Prestige, Level, Prestige Tokens, Double Weapon and Player XP, Legit Stats, and Unlock All

$20 Standard Package: Prestige, Level, Prestige Tokens, Double Weapon and Player XP, and Legit Stats

Prestige
Level
Score
Kills
Deaths
Assists
Time Played
Wins
Losses

$75- Ultimate Package: Prestige, Level, Custom Stats

Prestige
Level
Score
Kills
Deaths
Assists
Time Played
Wins
Losses

There are all the packages for each game. If you have any queries, be sure to PM me for a fast response. Also, although these prices are quite high, it is only so, as there are very few people capable of such services, especially for both Black Ops games.

Before you buy, myself, reaper and outsider have come up with an idea for elites with 1 year + starting in June you can get these services all for free.
05-20-2013, 06:35 AM #14
Shark
Retired.
holy shit this is expensive :dumb:
05-20-2013, 06:41 AM #15
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
lol @ paying $50+ thats more than the cost of the game itself
05-21-2013, 07:56 PM #16
morgan8088
Medicated
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

You are gonna get a shit load of paypal charge backs from angry users getting banned within 48hrs .
I can 100% guarantee you will be banned from black ops2 and then xbox live using this or any ones recovery service
05-23-2013, 12:32 AM #17
this looks good
Originally posted by eKaaaJ View Post

Lobby Status - OPEN

Payment:

Gamertag:
Email (For XBL Account):

Prestige
Level
Score
Kills
Deaths
Assists
Time Played
Wins
Losses

$75- Ultimate Package: Prestige, Level, Custom Stats

Prestige
Level
Score
Kills
Deaths
Assists
Time Played
Wins
Losses

05-25-2013, 12:32 PM #18
Kellis
LoanWolf
Updated the thread. :y:
05-26-2013, 02:58 PM #19
Groovy
Team Xbox
Has anyone paid for this service yet? and if so can they post a vouch please.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo