04-06-2013, 04:49 AM #1
xRaZor912
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys!

I have been with xbox all my life! I first bought the Xbox 1 and I absolutely loved it! Then my cousin got the xbox 360 I thought it was awesome so I purchased it! I loved that thing to bits it was the best video game console ever! But then I bought a PS3 one day and must say, it's a fantastic console! I haven't turned on my xbox for months so I sold it! Since then I have always been playing on PS3 and never looked back! I feel like switching back to Xbox! I love the online, UI, party chat, etc. But I will surely miss the PS3! My brother is offering to trade his Xbox 360 Slim for my PS3 Slim should I trade? I am also thinking of getting the xKey but that is not related to this. So guys, should I switch back to Xbox or stay on PS3?

Thanks!
04-06-2013, 06:53 PM #2
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by xRaZor912 View Post
Hey Guys!

I have been with xbox all my life! I first bought the Xbox 1 and I absolutely loved it! Then my cousin got the xbox 360 I thought it was awesome so I purchased it! I loved that thing to bits it was the best video game console ever! But then I bought a PS3 one day and must say, it's a fantastic console! I haven't turned on my xbox for months so I sold it! Since then I have always been playing on PS3 and never looked back! I feel like switching back to Xbox! I love the online, UI, party chat, etc. But I will surely miss the PS3! My brother is offering to trade his Xbox 360 Slim for my PS3 Slim should I trade? I am also thinking of getting the xKey but that is not related to this. So guys, should I switch back to Xbox or stay on PS3?

Thanks!

We can't make that type of decision for you. If you really loved the Xbox that much, then yes, come back to it, but if you like the PS3 better, then don't.
04-14-2013, 12:22 AM #3
Dhill07
Do a barrel roll!
I would keep the ps3 for its blu ray player and the fact that it can hold big games on 1 disk! Or better yet wait until ps4 or the xbox bla bla bla
04-14-2013, 12:38 AM #4
zecaben
League Champion
Ps3!!!!!!!
04-16-2013, 01:02 AM #5
yongz02
Save Point
Why not stay with both? I own both the PS and Xbox. they have different sets of games and both are equally awesome in their own ways. Smile
04-16-2013, 06:07 AM #6
Your choice bri I have both consiols but I have a jailbroken ps3 I think Xbox is way advanced online then the ps3.
04-16-2013, 01:06 PM #7
Ace
Former Staff Member
Originally posted by xRaZor912 View Post
Hey Guys!

Thanks!

Stick with PS3/PS4 :happycry:
04-16-2013, 01:11 PM #8
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Do you wanna get fukd up y me or what
04-20-2013, 11:55 AM #9
Wait for PS4 Be carefully with your money you need to buy for live so better if you have PS3 play it than xD
04-23-2013, 07:35 PM #10
ENG JOK3R
ENG JOK3R is B3AST
whats more important to you... party chat or blu-ray?

seriously, have both and wait for PS4, thats your best betSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo