06-26-2013, 04:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); should i buy a jtag for my xbox? or is there some other thing that would let me modify it ?

The following user groaned garrettkillu for this awful post:

psychobe@n
06-27-2013, 09:23 AM #2
method1278
OLD SCHOOL IS COOL
Originally posted by garrettkillu View Post
should i buy a jtag for my xbox? or is there some other thing that would let me modify it ?

What xbox u have fat slim do u play online
06-27-2013, 05:32 PM #3
Originally posted by garrettkillu View Post
should i buy a jtag for my xbox? or is there some other thing that would let me modify it ?

If you dont know what it is, pls for the love of god, do not jtag it yourself, you will end up killing the Xbox.
07-10-2013, 04:11 PM #4
RichHomieQuan
Are you high?
I would get 2 Xboxes if I was you 1 online and other jtag
07-31-2013, 11:15 PM #5
You definitely shouldnt buy one because there are not as many things that you can do with them now a days
08-01-2013, 02:03 AM #6
Harry
Former Staff
1) Don't do it yourself, for the love of god no. You'd solder the wrong stuff and end up with a heavy door stop.
2) JTAG's are only for offline modding.... Unless you want to buy XBLS (XBOX LIVE STEALTH) which is like $50 a day! So you'd better start paying =3.
3) XBOX One comes out soon... What's the point? lol

Just my input though... If you do want to go ahead with it... Buy a RGH XBOX or pay someone with knowledge to do it for you. RGH just means Reset Glitch, it's identical to a JTAG but works on all dash'sSmile.
08-01-2013, 04:37 AM #7
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by .haz View Post
1) Don't do it yourself, for the love of god no. You'd solder the wrong stuff and end up with a heavy door stop.
2) JTAG's are only for offline modding.... Unless you want to buy XBLS (XBOX LIVE STEALTH) which is like $50 a day! So you'd better start paying =3.
3) XBOX One comes out soon... What's the point? lol

Just my input though... If you do want to go ahead with it... Buy a RGH XBOX or pay someone with knowledge to do it for you. RGH just means Reset Glitch, it's identical to a JTAG but works on all dash'sSmile.

You Haven't Heard? The Xbox360 Will Be Running Side By Side With The Xbox One! Anyway, I Recommened Buying A JTAG They Are Still Really Fun To Use! XRPC's Plugins Emulators Your Friends Envying You. There are Still Many Uses! If You Feel You Should Buy One Go Gor it! Peace -CEO
08-06-2013, 04:40 PM #8
As CEO said, JTAG's aren't just about Call Of Duty. I had a chipped original Xbox with a few emulators on it. For an extra £50-60, they're worth all of the money you're spending mate.
08-13-2013, 10:33 AM #9
No No No, don't. Just wait for the Xbox One and see what mods/hacks are coming out for that Smile
11-26-2013, 06:03 AM #10
Asian
Banned
youl get banned alot on xbox + too mutch money buy a cfw ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo