11-01-2013, 05:18 PM #1
ic0de
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so i recently returned from college and decided that i wanted to hop on my xbox. Well when I get on it tell me that my account has been suspended. I haven not played in awhile and have no idea why i have been banned, as i do not do any form of cheating and abide by the rules. Can someone please help me or explain if there is away to get my account unbanned i will do anything.
11-01-2013, 06:52 PM #2
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by ic0de View Post
Okay so i recently returned from college and decided that i wanted to hop on my xbox. Well when I get on it tell me that my account has been suspended. I haven not played in awhile and have no idea why i have been banned, as i do not do any form of cheating and abide by the rules. Can someone please help me or explain if there is away to get my account unbanned i will do anything.

As you can see PS3 is alot popular then XBOX on NGU =D
01-24-2014, 07:29 AM #3
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ic0de View Post
Okay so i recently returned from college and decided that i wanted to hop on my xbox. Well when I get on it tell me that my account has been suspended. I haven not played in awhile and have no idea why i have been banned, as i do not do any form of cheating and abide by the rules. Can someone please help me or explain if there is away to get my account unbanned i will do anything.
Well there are lots of reasons. Someone else could have been using your account a brother,cousin, sister anyone. The most likely reason is that you modded in some way a while ago and they just now caught on. Maybe PM me with a little more information and we can sort this out or call 1800-4MY-XBOX.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo