06-08-2014, 10:52 AM #1
United_DRFT
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if you can take a RGH online and host modded MW2 lobbies. Can you do this if so, How?
06-08-2014, 06:33 PM #2
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by DRFT View Post
I was wondering if you can take a RGH online and host modded MW2 lobbies. Can you do this if so, How?

Firstly you need to be on the latest dashboard [16756], then you need to have a KV that's not banned and after that you will need to buy a slot on a server from any of the below:
- XBLS
- XBLSE
- XeLiveHive

Once you've done that you can go online for the amount of time that you've purchased on the server or until your KV gets banned (unless replaced).
06-08-2014, 07:55 PM #3
United_DRFT
Bounty hunter
The keyvault is the like the xbox ID? You need to have a xbox that not banned?
06-08-2014, 07:59 PM #4
United_DRFT
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Groovy
Firstly you need to be on the latest dashboard [16756], then you need to have a KV that's not banned and after that you will need to buy a slot on a server from any of the below:
- XBLS
- XBLSE
- XeLiveHive

Once you've done that you can go online for the amount of time that you've purchased on the server or until your KV gets banned (unless replaced).

So it isnt as easy as PS3? Like Running a spoof or data transfering?
06-08-2014, 09:53 PM #5
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by DRFT View Post
The keyvault is the like the xbox ID? You need to have a xbox that not banned?

Basically yes.

Unfortunately it's a lot more costly to take a modded Xbox online due to the server costs to prevent your console from instantly being banned.

The following user thanked Groovy for this useful post:

United_DRFT
06-27-2014, 05:46 PM #6
if you want modded a game like datatransfering a mw2 patch buy w@w or cod 4 and use you rgh/jtag to system link infect a r2r patch to your retail. i haven't been on xbox in a while but mw2 might still have xp/ public cheater dll tht you can infect you retail with. with this im not sure so dont be mad at me if you can't. you also might be able to infect your retail with a infection/public cheater from a tu8 menu in system link in mw2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo