05-03-2010, 12:01 AM #1
jbot
Vbux are Worthless
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So this is the weapon placement for those of you who could not seem to find where everything is. All this will be included in the Reach beta that comes out tomorrow.

-----------Slayer-----------

Sword Base:

Sword: 2nd floor by red base. When you are on offense in 1 flag. You must login or register to view this content.
Shotugn: Under the ramps in the pink room. You must login or register to view this content.
Plasma Launcher: On the middle bridge. You must login or register to view this content.
Sniper Rifle: On the opposite side of the flag in ctf. Ground level, by the pillars. You must login or register to view this content.

Powerhouse:

Focus Rifle: By the beach, and by the pillars on the bottom of the hill/map. Blue side. You must login or register to view this content.
Grenade Launcher: Red side, in the bathroom/locker room. You must login or register to view this content.
Gravity Hammer: In the water in the middle, you go up to the circular path above and it's in the small house. You must login or register to view this content.
Rockets: In the river on red side. You must login or register to view this content.
Shotgun: Blue side, by the beach. All the way in the back. You must login or register to view this content.

-----------Covy Slayer-----------

Sword base:

Focus Rifle - Replaces sniper (see above)
Sword - Same as default Slayer (see above)
Plasma Launcher - Same as default slayer (see above)

Power House:
Focus Rifle: Same as default slayer (see above)
Plasma Launcher: Replaces rockets (see above)
Gravity Hammer: Same as default slayer (see above)

I take no credit for this, I tried hard to find a thread for this specific topic and couldn't so i decided to share with you all.This is rare. Credit goes to:RadianTRusH

The following 3 users say thank you to jbot for this useful post:

Alekz, BlowJobsFor5k, Kinetic
05-03-2010, 03:27 AM #2
madden's Hoe
< ^ > < ^ >
thx............
05-03-2010, 03:00 PM #3
Kinetic
The Truth
Originally posted by jbot View Post
So this is the weapon placement for those of you who could not seem to find where everything is. All this will be included in the Reach beta that comes out tomorrow.

-----------Slayer-----------

Sword Base:

Sword: 2nd floor by red base. When you are on offense in 1 flag. You must login or register to view this content.
Shotugn: Under the ramps in the pink room. You must login or register to view this content.
Plasma Launcher: On the middle bridge. You must login or register to view this content.
Sniper Rifle: On the opposite side of the flag in ctf. Ground level, by the pillars. You must login or register to view this content.

Powerhouse:

Focus Rifle: By the beach, and by the pillars on the bottom of the hill/map. Blue side. You must login or register to view this content.
Grenade Launcher: Red side, in the bathroom/locker room. You must login or register to view this content.
Gravity Hammer: In the water in the middle, you go up to the circular path above and it's in the small house. You must login or register to view this content.
Rockets: In the river on red side. You must login or register to view this content.
Shotgun: Blue side, by the beach. All the way in the back. You must login or register to view this content.

-----------Covy Slayer-----------

Sword base:

Focus Rifle - Replaces sniper (see above)
Sword - Same as default Slayer (see above)
Plasma Launcher - Same as default slayer (see above)

Power House:
Focus Rifle: Same as default slayer (see above)
Plasma Launcher: Replaces rockets (see above)
Gravity Hammer: Same as default slayer (see above)

I take no credit for this, I tried hard to find a thread for this specific topic and couldn't so i decided to share with you all.This is rare. Credit goes to:RadianTRusH

thanks bro, this will help out a lot of people who didnt get into the pre-beta like us Smile and want to know where the weapons are.
05-12-2010, 11:46 AM #4
Why you need ODST For it?
05-13-2010, 01:00 AM #5
jbot
Vbux are Worthless
Originally posted by xSBKx
Why you need ODST For it?

The beta is exclusive to the people who bought the game. It's sort of a "thank you" from Bungie.
05-13-2010, 04:24 PM #6
Originally posted by jbot View Post
The beta is exclusive to the people who bought the game. It's sort of a "thank you" from Bungie.

Ok thanks for the answer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo