01-22-2011, 09:38 PM #1
TRIFIVE5000
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With this save you have to do the same thing that you do with GT5. You put PARAM.PFD and RAGE.SAV files in the Red Dead Redemption GameSaves folder. When you copy them you will be 5th Legend and level 50, with Gold High Power Pistol, and all mounts.

What you will need:

-Red Dead Redemption Hack Files: Download here
-PS3 with 3.55 CFW
-FileZilla
-Blackbox FTP server
or
-Comengie's Awesome File Manager
-USB Flash Drive

1. Download 'Red Dead Redemption Hack Files' and anything else above that you may not have.
2A. With FileZilla connect to your PS3 (If you don't know how to do this there are many tutorials out there!)
3A. Locate to dev_hdd0/home/BLUS(or BLESxxxxx)30418/savedata/BLUS30418RDR2MPSAVE_SAV
4A. In the Files that you download take the PARAM.PFD and overwrite your current PARAM.PFD
5A. Do the same with the RAGE.SAV
2B. If you choose to use Comengie's File Manager first on your computer put the PARAM.PFD and RAGE.SAV from the 'Red Dead Redemption Hack' onto a USB Flash Drive
3B. On the left side locate to dev_usb0001
4B. On the right side locate to dev_hdd0/home/BLUS(or BLESxxxxx)30418/savedata/BLUS30418RDR2MPSAVE_SAV
5B. With the Files that you download take the PARAM.PFD and overwrite your current PARAM.PFD. To copy the files over hit 'Select' to put you into advanced mode, 'Circle' then 'Start' to copy.
6B. Do the same with the RAGE.SAV
7. If you do this on a new account, go into a game normally and do 1 gang hideout to make a save file.

DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

Any question comment in the section Below.

1,000 views and only 8 thanks, press the thanks button if I helped! Smile
Last edited by TRIFIVE5000 ; 02-05-2011 at 03:33 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to TRIFIVE5000 for this useful post:

bartacus, battlebudy, KyleWTF, cerj, chaosx6, Clouds, dela_tiges12, dkfallen, Ghost_MW2, johnw6619, Jordan1425, markinatorz, mj45dog, oCmKs_4_LiFe, Potassium, Solid Snake
04-17-2011, 09:09 PM #65
i dont know why am here... i dont have this game
04-19-2011, 03:43 AM #66
aahhh man i dont have cfw anymore if anyone has it and rdr ill pay to get me to level 50.
04-19-2011, 12:54 PM #67
can some body do it for me have a video about is because
i am one of the people that dont understand these kind
of stuff plz reply this.
04-26-2011, 03:20 AM #68
please someone tell me how to do this with 3.41 firmware

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by TRIFIVE5000 View Post
With this save you have to do the same thing that you do with GT5. You put PARAM.PFD and RAGE.SAV files in the Red Dead Redemption GameSaves folder. When you copy them you will be 5th Legend and level 50, with Gold High Power Pistol, and all mounts.

What you will need:

-Red Dead Redemption Hack Files: Download here
-PS3 with 3.55 CFW
-FileZilla
-Blackbox FTP server
or
-Comengie's Awesome File Manager
-USB Flash Drive

1. Download 'Red Dead Redemption Hack Files' and anything else above that you may not have.
2A. With FileZilla connect to your PS3 (If you don't know how to do this there are many tutorials out there!)
3A. Locate to dev_hdd0/home/BLUS(or BLESxxxxx)30418/savedata/BLUS30418RDR2MPSAVE_SAV
4A. In the Files that you download take the PARAM.PFD and overwrite your current PARAM.PFD
5A. Do the same with the RAGE.SAV
2B. If you choose to use Comengie's File Manager first on your computer put the PARAM.PFD and RAGE.SAV from the 'Red Dead Redemption Hack' onto a USB Flash Drive
3B. On the left side locate to dev_usb0001
4B. On the right side locate to dev_hdd0/home/BLUS(or BLESxxxxx)30418/savedata/BLUS30418RDR2MPSAVE_SAV
5B. With the Files that you download take the PARAM.PFD and overwrite your current PARAM.PFD. To copy the files over hit 'Select' to put you into advanced mode, 'Circle' then 'Start' to copy.
6B. Do the same with the RAGE.SAV
7. If you do this on a new account, go into a game normally and do 1 gang hideout to make a save file.

DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

Any question comment in the section Below.

1,000 views and only 8 thanks, press the thanks button if I helped! Smile

please help me out i got a 3.41 but how can i do it if i have no online saves for my 3.41 for red dead redemption my 3.41 is not not in PSN obvousily so how do i change my rank if theres no rank to change i know how to transfer but my rank cant be change PLEASE someone explain how i open bles and stuff in other words how do u make a save for RDR on 3.41 ps3 just update it???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo