04-24-2011, 04:42 AM #1
CRACKbomber
What's a CRACKbomber?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a project that i have been working on for qutie sum time now, it is an xbox mounted in a PC case to keep it super cool. You are prolly thinking "wow thats really useless" or "thats a waste of time" Well its not. I kept track of how hot it was without the pc cooling via FSD , i would record the temp at 1 hour 2 hours and then 3 hours. Most of the time it would get around a good 145 to 150 F, then soon after it would get 0102 3 rrod. The data i recorded while it was in a pc case was dramatically better. After a stunning 5 hours it was only at 124F!! That is AMAZING! the only piece of additional equipment was a PC case and 240 PSU! The total was under 60$ Everything works on the PC like it should IE power on, usb ports If you would like the tutorial on how to do this feel free to pm me and we can work something out! Smile Now what you all have been waiting for!

todo list
ring of lights on the front
board running off the PSUFAILED
watercooling Done!
fix some cosmetic issues with the case ie wireing bent ste3lMay have to buy new case
fix fan speed in the caseUnfixable
adjust the board positionDone!
If you want to know how to do this my ebook is 5$
UPDATE

Video coming soon...
Updated Todo list
I have installed water cooling for the RAM, CPU,GPU, and Southbridge. Used UV reactive cooling liquid and installed a UV cathode to make the cooling glow red! Installed the new xbox after trying to wire to PSU went horribly wrong and shorted my xbox 360 (512 jasper :( )

TODO
Wire Eject button to the front of computer case (were reset button is)
Woking USB ports in the front
Have LEDs Wired to the front of the computer case ROL
Last edited by CRACKbomber ; 05-18-2011 at 04:59 PM.
05-24-2011, 12:58 PM #29
Devilreapr
Climbing up the ladder
thats different people come up with everything when it comes to modding the case

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo