05-17-2011, 05:24 PM #1
bbp2
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys im kinda new to this site and just got the hand over this thread thing , just a little about myself , i am a news writer for the british paper service 'The Sun' and i want to see if you guys know this .

Ok on saterday i am going to buy a new 250 Gb xbox 360 that costs £199.99 aproximatly $269.99 . And i have not got the money at the moment to get the xbox live membership whitch costs roughly £34.99 aproximatly $49.99 . Ok so when you buy an xbox do you get 1 month free gold live or silverand if so what is the difference .

Note : I have noticed alot of you are obsessed by this 'Repetion Power' and the Thanks button , so to any onr that gives the slightest help/advice i may give 'Rep Power' but thoose who choose to tolerate the rules will get reported , so no leeching / spamming / or flaming please thank you.

Online Store : You must login or register to view this content.
05-17-2011, 05:26 PM #2
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
a writer for a newspaper, but can't go into a shop and ask what comes with a console :\
........and your spelling's $hit as well
Last edited by clitwub ; 05-17-2011 at 05:29 PM.
05-17-2011, 05:28 PM #3
Newfie
Former super mod
Moved to Xbox 360 questions.
05-17-2011, 06:01 PM #4
I believe you can use up to 3 accounts and get a free month on each of them. This is the way it was when i bought my xbox anyway. Xbox live gold lets you join parties, play online, and use things like netflix. Silver lets you download some demos, chat with only 1 person at a time using private chat, and watch some of the free Ign videos, trailers etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo