06-12-2011, 11:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); "For Optik's birthday, YOU get the gifts!"

So Optik TV is made by Telus if you didn't know already... And they are givig away FREE xbox 360's if you just sign up for Optik TV..

How To Sign Up for your FREE xBox
First visit this website:
You must login or register to view this content. and pick one of the two options and learn more.

Option 1:
Optik High Speed TURBO
Here are the features if you sign up:
    Perfect for households demanding the fastest speeds for multiple users.
Optik High Speed Turbo satisfies everyone's need for speed.

Free Xbox 360®†
Included Home Wi-Fi
Download up to 25Mbps
Upload up to 2.0Mbps
Usage 500GB/month
TELUS Internet security
24/7 technical support

If you wish to sign up for that press Learn more on the website.
This costs $28 a Month.

Option 2:
Optik High Speed
    Perfect for everyday web surfing and TV watching.
Optik High Speed is great for all your TV and Internet needs.

Free Xbox 360®†
Included Home Wi-fi
Download up to 15Mbps
Upload up to 1.0Mbps
Usage 250GB/month
TELUS Internet security
24/7 technical support

This feature is $3 less than the TURBO.

imo, I wold choose the turbo for more features. Come one cheapskates, its just $3 difference...

Have fun with your free Xbox!

Compare Optik Internet plans
EasyPC‡‡

$200 off a tablet1

Help & troubleshooting

Troubleshooting email
Installing/troubleshooting Internet
Protect your PC with PC HealthCheck
Wireless home network setup
* Offers available until August 2nd, 2011 to new clients who have not subscribed to TELUS TV in the past 90 days. Free HD PVR rental offer available on a 3 year term; current rental rates will apply thereafter. A cancellation fee applies for early termination of the service agreement and will be $10 multiplied by the number of months remaining in the term. Minimum system requirements apply.
† Offer available while quantities last until August 2nd, 2011, to new clients who have not signed up for Internet in the past 90 days. Manufacturer's suggested retail price of the Xbox 360 is $299.99. A cancellation fee of $13 per month for the remainder of the 2 year term applies to early cancellation of a service agreement. Not combinable with any other Internet promotional offers. Minimum system requirements apply. Final eligibility for the services will be determined by a TELUS representative at the point of installation. Xbox and Xbox 360 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
‡ Offer available while quantities last to Optik TV and High Speed clients who have not subscribed to TELUS TV or Internet in the last 90 days and who sign up for Optik TV on a 3 year term and Optik High Speed on a 2 year term. Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor requires 190 MB of storage; subject to change with system updates.
** Offers available until August 2nd, 2011, to residential clients who have not subscribed within the past 90 days to TELUS TV, or TELUS Internet service. Regular bundled rates of $65/month start on month 7 based on a subscription to Optik TV Essentials and Optik High Speed. Optik TV is available to clients who have TELUS High Speed Internet or TELUS Home Phone service. The Essentials is required for all Optik TV subscriptions. HDTV input equipped television required to receive HD. TELUS reserves the right to modify the channel lineup and packages. Minimum system requirements apply.
†† Offer available until August 2nd, 2011, to new clients who have not subscribed to Internet in the past 90 days. An additional $5/month will apply to monthly plan rates for Internet clients who are not on a TELUS home bundle. Offer subject to change without notice.
‡‡ Offer available until August 2nd, 2011, to new clients who have not subscribed to TELUS Internet in the past 90 days. Offer available with TELUS Internet while quantities last. New Internet clients receive an HP G6 laptop for an additional $15/mo. to their Internet monthly rate. Manufacturer's suggested retail price of the HP G6 laptop is $599.99. TELUS and Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. reserve the right to substitute an equivalent or better laptop without notice. A cancellation fee of $25 per month for the remainder of the 2 year term applies to early cancellation of a service agreement. Minimum system requirements apply. Final eligibility for the services will be determined by a TELUS representative at the point of installation.
1 Offer available until August 2nd, 2011, to new clients who have not subscribed to Internet in the past 90 days. Offer available with Internet on a 2 year service agreement while quantities last. A cancellation fee of $8 per month for the remainder of the 2 year term applies to early cancellation of a service agreement. Not combinable with other Internet offers. Minimum system requirements apply. Final eligibility for the services will be determined by a TELUS representative at the point of installation. The American Express®-branded Mobility reward card worth $200 may not cover the full purchase price of a tablet. The card may only be used to purchase TELUS mobility handsets, tablets and accessories from participating TELUS dealers within one year of issue. American Express® terms and conditions apply. TELUS, the TELUS logo and the future is friendly are trademarks of TELUS Corporation, used under license.

The following 2 users say thank you to xHaZE-TriiKz for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy, Squaidz-

The following user groaned xHaZE-TriiKz for this awful post:

User23434
06-13-2011, 12:31 AM #2
Nice find bro!
I used to have Optik TV but never knew you could get a free xbox. smh
06-13-2011, 12:39 AM #3
But we still have to pay?

The following user groaned Cyber Police for this awful post:

dex2grigg
06-13-2011, 08:30 AM #4
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Could we just buy it for like a month, get the free Xbox then cancel? And what country is this for?
06-16-2011, 01:23 AM #5
Originally posted by Cyber
But we still have to pay?

Yeah but still its like $25 a month then you get a $199 console

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by g
Could we just buy it for like a month, get the free Xbox then cancel? And what country is this for?

its only available in Canada. And yeah im sure you could do that.

Sorry for late reply, i've been sick for two days :P
06-16-2011, 08:40 PM #6
Originally posted by g

2 year contract required my aunt was gonna do it she lives there and give me the xbox
06-16-2011, 09:42 PM #7
wish I lived in canada :C
06-17-2011, 12:18 AM #8
Originally posted by travisf22 View Post
2 year contract required my aunt was gonna do it she lives there and give me the xbox

you should tell her to get it xD so ou can have two xbox's or sell it xD

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by SS94 View Post
wish I lived in canada :C

But not in Vancouver.. People started a riot over a hockey game and killed someone :(

I swear i'm gonna move to US xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo