Post: Having trouble deciding Which Games to get now. And for Christmas.
11-07-2011, 02:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So there is a bunch Of games I what right now but I dont wan't to spend a lot of money here is a list.

Skyrim
MW3(for sure)
Assasins creed
Gears 3
NHL 12
DBZ Ultimate tenckaichi
LOTR War of the North

What is your opinion in which games I should get now or later. ANy also any other upcoming games I would enjoy. THANKS!
11-07-2011, 03:11 PM #2
zyos
Banned
assassins creed now for sure!!
11-13-2011, 01:55 AM #3
Laney
Ex-Staff
MW3, Skyrim, Saints row Personally
11-13-2011, 06:45 AM #4
ARVINLOCOx
Who’s Jim Erased?
Mw3 battlefield 3 saints row 3

You should also try to find then in black Friday
If ur in the US.
11-13-2011, 10:54 AM #5
Invalld
Bounty hunter
Playstation 3? Better then all of the above even the section

The following user groaned Invalld for this awful post:

ARVINLOCOx
11-14-2011, 05:13 PM #6
zIJORD4NIz
Are you high?
well for christmas i am going to get
Saint row 3
fifa 12
mw3
forza 4
11-14-2011, 06:06 PM #7
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Originally posted by Invalld View Post
Playstation 3? Better then all of the above even the section

I love my ps3, but..... how often is xbox live down? Never, oh thats right.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by MagesticTiger View Post
So there is a bunch Of games I what right now but I dont wan't to spend a lot of money here is a list.

Skyrim
MW3(for sure)
Assasins creed
Gears 3
NHL 12
DBZ Ultimate tenckaichi
LOTR War of the North

What is your opinion in which games I should get now or later. ANy also any other upcoming games I would enjoy. THANKS!

Well I would say MW3 and maybe NHL but im a FPS and sports kind of guy, just decide what genre you like more. Or maybe just go with something that has online play and something that has a good long story mode to even things out.

The following user thanked .Illuminati. for this useful post:

Superdry▪
11-16-2011, 09:52 AM #8
Invalld
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheBearJew6 View Post
I love my ps3, but..... how often is xbox live down? Never, oh thats right.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Well I would say MW3 and maybe NHL but im a FPS and sports kind of guy, just decide what genre you like more. Or maybe just go with something that has online play and something that has a good long story mode to even things out.

Wasn't Xbox Live hacked first and it was down for 11 days and their apology was one month free subscription, Sony, 2 free game (bad games but still good), one month sub to ps plus and a few other things like themes n shit and we dont even pay for psn you pay for XBL so you decide Smile
11-16-2011, 12:20 PM #9
I'm also expecting the choice to select... I never played this games before.... Your suggestions make some choice to get the good choice.... Thank you!
11-16-2011, 09:18 PM #10
zIJORD4NIz
Are you high?
Originally posted by Invalld View Post
Wasn't Xbox Live hacked first and it was down for 11 days and their apology was one month free subscription, Sony, 2 free game (bad games but still good), one month sub to ps plus and a few other things like themes n shit and we dont even pay for psn you pay for XBL so you decide Smile
yeaa u made a very goot point there invalld i like it lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo