Post: Xbox one python shell power mod script error need help with coding!!!!
03-09-2017, 12:27 AM #1
ps_dev
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wassup ngu i been trying to mod xbox one through python shell and trying to run this power script from github and when i tried to run it came up with a error like this: You must login or register to view this content.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR SOURCE FROM GITHUB IF U GUYS ARE INTERESTESad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

I NEED HELP WITH THIS SCRIPT AND IM REALLY A AMATEUR CODER SO IM HAVING BUNCH OF PROBLEMS.
BY THE WAY THIS IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL MOD THAT IS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO WORK ON XBOX ONE, MORE MODS SOON.
Last edited by ps_dev ; 03-09-2017 at 12:43 AM.
03-24-2017, 02:20 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by dev View Post
Wassup ngu i been trying to mod xbox one through python shell and trying to run this power script from github and when i tried to run it came up with a error like this: You must login or register to view this content.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR SOURCE FROM GITHUB IF U GUYS ARE INTERESTESad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

I NEED HELP WITH THIS SCRIPT AND IM REALLY A AMATEUR CODER SO IM HAVING BUNCH OF PROBLEMS.
BY THE WAY THIS IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL MOD THAT IS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO WORK ON XBOX ONE, MORE MODS SOON.

I've seen some neat basic modifications for the Xbox One that was never released, but this could be a nice one if it would be working.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo