08-08-2015, 09:17 PM #1
Jeffie
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can someone please invite me id appreciate it so much seriously my gt is "Hype Bear"Kryptus
08-09-2015, 11:40 AM #2
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
:homer::homer::homer::homer::homer::homer: I can and i will do it :homer::homer::homer::homer::homer:
08-09-2015, 04:57 PM #3
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Homer
:homer::homer::homer::homer::homer::homer: I can and i will do it :homer::homer::homer::homer::homer:

I still don't have a invite when you said you would stare
08-09-2015, 05:36 PM #4
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Wretch
I still don't have a invite when you said you would stare

You must login or register to view this content.

Ask him, i invite u twice and it still dont work. With the other guys it works at the first time. Are u sure u havent already the App "Preview Dasboard":confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
08-10-2015, 01:34 AM #5
Jeffie
Gym leader

Ask him, i invite u twice and it still dont work. With the other guys it works at the first time. Are u sure u havent already the App "Preview Dasboard":confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ayeee thanks i got the invite man thank you so muchKryptus
08-10-2015, 01:36 AM #6
Jeffie
Gym leader
i did get the invite man sorry to hear that you cant get yours you get it in your messages

The following user thanked Jeffie for this useful post:

Cee-Caw
08-10-2015, 10:29 AM #7
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >

No i haven't got it? Still nothing, I have nothing on my Xbox to do with any preview dashboard/program, Could you invite me again and see if it works then? Or maybe get someone else you know that has the app and see if they invite and work??
06-18-2016, 08:10 PM #8
Invisible Man
Bounty hunter
Hi, I know im bringing back an old thread but is there anyone that can help us out and invite us to preview program? Would be very much appreciated! thanks in advance...
Gamer tag: Killer Noddy 93

Thanks Guys!
06-18-2016, 08:54 PM #9
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by Invisible
Hi, I know im bringing back an old thread but is there anyone that can help us out and invite us to preview program? Would be very much appreciated! thanks in advance...
Gamer tag: Killer Noddy 93

Thanks Guys!

Add me "Munchlaxs" and ill invite
06-18-2016, 09:01 PM #10
Invisible Man
Bounty hunter
Hi, thanks! Just sent you a request

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo