Post: (help) Xbox one - how to remove sharing? when buying used console?
10-20-2015, 10:45 AM #1
fnice
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); need some help please.

Im buying an xbox one from a friend, how can I keep his current games he bought, but remove the friend he had sharing his games, I dont know his friend nor do I want to share with him. how can I remove him from getting what games I buy, but keep the games that are on the system now that the friend im buying system from the games he bought?

I would like to know if I can remake gamer tag & new email, or would I loose the games my friend bought with his gamer tag & email, by making new gamer tag & email on his console? wanted to know if I can delete his gamer tag & email or would this remove the games then? Or do I need to keep his gamer tag & email that he bought the games with to keep his current games?
10-20-2015, 01:02 PM #2
Default Avatar
Roar
Originally posted by fnice View Post
need some help please.

Im buying an xbox one from a friend, how can I keep his current games he bought, but remove the friend he had sharing his games, I dont know his friend nor do I want to share with him. how can I remove him from getting what games I buy, but keep the games that are on the system now that the friend im buying system from the games he bought?

I would like to know if I can remake gamer tag & new email, or would I loose the games my friend bought with his gamer tag & email, by making new gamer tag & email on his console? wanted to know if I can delete his gamer tag & email or would this remove the games then? Or do I need to keep his gamer tag & email that he bought the games with to keep his current games?

Hey! I moved your thread over to Xbox One Questions and Support section. I hope you find you answer here. I would help but I have never owned an xbone before.
10-20-2015, 08:13 PM #3
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
I would ask your friend for his Password and Email address so you can change it ASAP and change the Gamertag if you like. I would also contact Microsoft and have them reset the XB1 it's sharing with.
10-20-2015, 08:21 PM #4
fnice
Keeper
ok, thankyou very much.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo