01-05-2013, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: THIS CHANNEL IS PARTNERED!

Stats:

1,443 subs (All active!)

104,810 Video views

Name: EnhanceSnipingPS3 <--If you dont like the name it has become really easy to hide it with the new layout Smile

Price: Offer me! Smile I am saving up for something and it is alot of money so hopefully this account will get me there!

Proof of ownership and banner for partnership: You must login or register to view this content.

This channel has been resold but I am the original owner and If you buy it I will also transfer the eSign to you so you can make bank from this account Smile The account hasn't been quite active but it gains subs almsot too fast haha :p

Also: I will also add in a few ways to get legit and fast views and I can add in mobile viewers (Very exspenive programs nowadays Smile )
Last edited by Fuser's Hoe ; 01-06-2013 at 03:17 AM.
01-05-2013, 11:42 PM #2
Originally posted by Kid
1,443 subs (All active!)

They're really not though.
01-05-2013, 11:47 PM #3
Originally posted by Hitman View Post

not every single one (of course), but if you put a video up you are certain to get many views,
01-06-2013, 05:30 PM #4
AleXta
someone Smile
7 euro as start ?
01-06-2013, 06:36 PM #5
Originally posted by AleXta View Post
7 euro as start ?

That's actually kinda low..
01-06-2013, 10:27 PM #6
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Kid
not every single one (of course), but if you put a video up you are certain to get many views,

Since you're saying this, prove it. Upload a video and lets see how many views it gets.

You must login or register to view this content. Judging by this it's not looking too good.
01-07-2013, 02:19 AM #7
Originally posted by Needadicksoon View Post
Since you're saying this, prove it. Upload a video and lets see how many views it gets.

You must login or register to view this content. Judging by this it's not looking too good.

Im not going to upload something stupid and lose subs, and it hasn't been active for a while to of course it isn't going to have amazing stats, you're treating me like I don't know my own channel.
01-08-2013, 12:12 AM #8
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Kid
Im not going to upload something stupid and lose subs, and it hasn't been active for a while to of course it isn't going to have amazing stats, you're treating me like I don't know my own channel.

No I'm not. I'm treating it like you're trying to tell someone above that a new video will gain many views. You can't say this if you aren't willing to prove it. I have a tough time believing that if you added a new video it would gain more then a hundred views.
01-08-2013, 12:44 AM #9
Originally posted by Needadicksoon View Post
No I'm not. I'm treating it like you're trying to tell someone above that a new video will gain many views. You can't say this if you aren't willing to prove it. I have a tough time believing that if you added a new video it would gain more then a hundred views.

Well I just want like $30 for this, i really dont want to argue, i mean, you'll get alot of views, but noy like 50,000 unless it's like REALLY good content you know? :p
01-08-2013, 08:47 PM #10
sunce99
League Champion
Originally posted by Hitman View Post

Originally posted by AleXta View Post
7 euro as start ?

Don't buy it he is losing 18 subscribers a month and only 2k views a month....You must login or register to view this content.
My channel has 500 subs and i got 5k views a month... :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo