Post: Batman Return To Arkham City - Twice Nightly + Snap To it Trophies - [CUSA2000]
01-05-2019, 04:50 PM #1
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,
I have a save file which will help you achieve the Twice Nightly Trophy for Batman Return To Arkham City CUSA-02000. All you have to do is continue New Game Plus and beat the final boss.
There is another trophy you can get with this save file which is Snap To it Trophy for Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC. All you have to do is snap flash a Titan.

Download the save file from here
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-05-2019 at 04:52 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to abulnoor for this useful post:

aeneax, bobsandbag, brien520, Days gone, ImranTheSlayer, k-hassaan, Leonrpg, lodilo51, mishi, neoar, pandorra13, sgsgfdsg, SuperTiger, Wosley
01-05-2019, 04:53 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by abulnoor View Post
Hey Guys,
I have a save file which will help you achieve the Twice Nightly Trophy for Batman Return To Arkham City CUSA-02000. All you have to do is continue New Game Plus and beat the final boss.
There is another trophy you can get with this save file which is Snap To it Trophy for Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC. All you have to do is snap flash a Titan.

Edited your thread title + made the link valid

Thank you for the save Smile
02-25-2019, 03:36 PM #3
neoar
Space Ninja
Hey Guys,

haY man any chance you have another saves like in perfect trophy and individual challenges like the 72 without unlock other trophies, just tested your save normal game load fine but the new game plus wont load it stuck on loading screen which batman skin were you playing , can you re upload it
Last edited by neoar ; 02-25-2019 at 05:07 PM.
02-25-2019, 06:21 PM #4
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Hey Guys,

haY man any chance you have another saves like in perfect trophy and individual challenges like the 72 without unlock other trophies, just tested your save normal game load fine but the new game plus wont load it stuck on loading screen which batman skin were you playing , can you re upload it

You have a save for collectables?
02-26-2019, 02:53 PM #5
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post
Hey Guys,

what collectibles ? if reddils use save wizard
02-27-2019, 12:25 AM #6
Hey Guys,

Enigmist save trophy
02-27-2019, 03:34 PM #7
neoar
Space Ninja
Hey Guys,

Enigmist save trophy

this game dont have your talking about another batman game
02-27-2019, 06:37 PM #8

Enigmist save trophy

You write this if reddils use save wizard, what is reddils? I need a save for all trophys enigmist and you need to get 400 collectables
02-28-2019, 03:13 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Enigmist save trophy

You write this if reddils use save wizard, what is reddils? I need a save for all trophys enigmist and you need to get 400 collectables

I think this might be a matter of trophies having different names in different regions or languages. In Arkham City, at least, there were 400 Riddler challenges (440 with the Catwoman DLC). You needed to do / collect all of them to finish off the Genius trophy, and I think that's what you're referring to as the Enigmist trophy.

We have other Return to Arkham City saves that might help with collectibles. Try searching this same forum for Arkham City, then look for one that says it gives the Genius trophy.
02-28-2019, 03:28 PM #10
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Enigmist save trophy

I think this might be a matter of trophies having different names in different regions or languages. In Arkham City, at least, there were 400 Riddler challenges (440 with the Catwoman DLC). You needed to do / collect all of them to finish off the Genius trophy, and I think that's what you're referring to as the Enigmist trophy.

We have other Return to Arkham City saves that might help with collectibles. Try searching this same forum for Arkham City, then look for one that says it gives the Genius trophy.

Can you help me for find this thread? i find only the thread save for batman return to arkham city for ps3! i need this trophy

1) Mastermind
Rescue the second hostage from Riddler

2) Puzzler
Rescue the third hostage from Riddler

3) Intellectual
Rescue the fourth hostage from Riddler

4) Brainteaser
Rescue the fifth hostage from Riddler

5) Genius

Rescue all the hostages from Riddler
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo