05-03-2013, 08:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, i finally manage to plat this game, for those wanting a platinum save. Here you go.

You must login or register to view this content.

P.s i copied all my saves, global settings, player settings and download settings i don't know which one you needed.

The following 61 users say thank you to dynastyzero for this useful post:

_Nightwing, _olo_, $$$ DANGER $$$, 150coyote, abdulrazzak, ambis, andy619, Andyman88, armmyperez, avg3000, Big Smoke, Big_Jonny, Biggustothed, BigTrain, brd23, C_MAN, chapu23, coma199402, deavil, dormin, fantom_dragon, First Blood, The_Immortal_One, Grumpy Old Men, Ironseven7, jkidda, KarbonItami, keeks7, KmartSecurity89, kotringal, Leonrpg, lolik, LucasMariano-yeahnego, markl1989, mister-mistery, moonlitmile, Mr.Alfredo, multirao, mzaslam, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Plathunter8, poetic410, rajibpanca, rebel_cause, sephyroth89, simonislava, srandys74, stevemoore08, TG5112, TheMrB, TheSameKiid____, tommyt74, TrophyHunterCat, Untouchable_God, vasher, warsamajela, Wastelandboy, Wolfgb, wolfteam1218, XX-SNAKE-XX
06-24-2013, 12:47 AM #74
Originally posted by coma199402 View Post
Do we get the trophy for finishing all of the arcade modes?

Where do i install this file like Blus or where because i get data corrupted? Im new at this so yeah
06-24-2013, 11:23 PM #75
Originally posted by dynastyzero View Post
Hello guys, i finally manage to plat this game, for those wanting a platinum save. Here you go.

You must login or register to view this content.

P.s i copied all my saves, global settings, player settings and download settings i don't know which one you needed.

I dont know how to do this i tried and look on youtube but nothing so can you guys post a video on you tube or something i would really appreciate it if showing hoow to do this stap by step and of course a commentary
06-26-2013, 02:39 AM #76
Originally posted by SlipSkull44 View Post
I dont know how to do this i tried and look on youtube but nothing so can you guys post a video on you tube or something i would really appreciate it if showing hoow to do this stap by step and of course a commentary

Now i got the download but it doesn't let me get the trophy? Why can any one Help and im in US not EU
06-26-2013, 06:21 AM #77
Default Avatar
Mi|enko
Originally posted by zebraface View Post
Hey,

Cheers for the save. Just a Letting anyone know what trophies unlock with this save.

Throwdown
Ground breaking
The hero we deserve
heavy hitter
Around The world
Superhuman
Metahuman
Feel the burn
Around & around we go
Arkham city lockdown (win any battle with batman)
Bull in a china shop

To unlock them just play any battle. The star labs ones didnt work, im guessing because with this save all the missions are complete so you cant earn any stars to unlock the trophies for them. Still testing online trophies. The archive trophies didnt unlock same deal as the star labs.

I used the DCFPSET, ill try the other one to see if that gets me any online trophies. Cheers for the save upload and the effort you put in.

I won 1 ranking match and got a few of the online trophies. Just need a few more of the online trophies and all the archive trophies. I can't get the archive ones with this it seems, because everything's already obtained (at least that's what I see).
06-28-2013, 05:58 PM #78
Sweet it worked!
06-28-2013, 06:16 PM #79
any1 wanna help with the online trophy? I just need to win 1 and i suck online lol.

user name: trophy-seeker-88
thanks guys.
06-30-2013, 06:08 PM #80
what a awesome save set, great job man!
ps. i need these online trophies: Streak Ender, Overthrown and Buddy System please pm me if you also need them i can offer help with other trophies too.
06-30-2013, 06:45 PM #81
$$$ DANGER $$$
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you very much for this save
07-02-2013, 01:02 PM #82
Nurien
Keeper
Thanks a lot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo