Post: Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMind All DLC Trophies [CUSA12025]
01-30-2020, 05:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); saves done by myself so hope it helps you all stats are high should be good to go and plenty of kupo too

You must login or register to view this content.

Save 1 : All rounder - get A rank in Schwarzgeist fight

Save 3 : Risk Taker, Start Analysis, Analysis Complete - beat Master Xehanort
Then fight Yozora - Beyond the Curtain

for behind the curtain just replay remind episode dlc using save 3
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-30-2020 at 11:16 PM. Reason: title

The following 25 users say thank you to MrMcBeanie for this useful post:

aeneax, Aneeed, Artur-Harder, Asle130, Bierbubi88, ccking, Cloud, Evilash42, frez0r, gowhawx, Inferno67, Jillq8, Leonrpg, Nathaniel, Pinpoint87, PlayerZero, poochst3r23, RedNovaDragon11, snd569, Spy8089, TheBlackPec, TheMushroomXIII, Tobiz12, Wonderful_Scallion, Zero4ph
02-01-2020, 03:38 AM #20
Originally posted by mgflava00 View Post
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pbwiyx3qmm3fjb9/CUSA12031%25282%2529.zip/file

us version of save above save 4 has all around trophies same directions as before thanks to dude on discord who did this

also for save 3 just push middle button go to premium yr rank will go up and u automatically get trophy no need to fight anyone

I can confirmed the save worked in US. You deserve an A+ bro and definitely got a thanks from me, good stuff I appreciate the work you did. Just follow the directions like the original post said and the trophies will pop. I had a feeling I made a mistake lol, sorry about that I'm new at using region change.

The following user thanked RedNovaDragon11 for this useful post:

kidfresh96
02-01-2020, 05:03 AM #21
kidfresh96
I am error
Originally posted by RedNovaDragon11 View Post
Originally posted by mgflava00 View Post
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pbwiyx3qmm3fjb9/CUSA12031%25282%2529.zip/file

us version of save above save 4 has all around trophies same directions as before thanks to dude on discord who did this

also for save 3 just push middle button go to premium yr rank will go up and u automatically get trophy no need to fight anyone

I can confirmed the save worked in US. You deserve an A+ bro and definitely got a thanks from me, good stuff I appreciate the work you did. Just follow the directions like the original post said and the trophies will pop. I had a feeling I made a mistake lol, sorry about that I'm new at using region change.

Thanks alot! I went ahead and did the save you requested! Now I'm updating my post as well!
02-01-2020, 04:09 PM #22
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
How do you re-region saves on save wizard? I'd like to know, but I'd appreciate if a US version was posted on here too. Smile Oh, great work to the save created by the way.

Below is a rather well-done guide from Wosley. The most complicated it gets is changing one digit in Advanced Mode. Since it's always the first address in the file, it's not hard to find. Here's the link to the tutorial:

Thanks for the tutorial, I just tried it, but when I put the save on the ps4, only one save shows up. (All rounder trophy) But when I look into risk taker there is no save available, I could be doing something wrong I'm not sure reason I was trying to verify.

Originally posted by TheMushroomXIII View Post
For those asking about why they only see 1 save after re regioning, there are 2 separate bin files (1 for each save) within the complete save file. Because of this, you must do the re regioning process for both bin files

Also before I do it myself, what difficulty is it + is this save heavily modded?

Odd. When I download it I only see 1 save file (meaning 2 files including the bin file). I would have thought if there were multiple save files they'd just be save slots within the game itself, but I don't have the game so don't know. It sounds like you two are saying different things.
02-01-2020, 09:41 PM #23
How do you re-region saves on save wizard? I'd like to know, but I'd appreciate if a US version was posted on here too. Smile Oh, great work to the save created by the way.

Below is a rather well-done guide from Wosley. The most complicated it gets is changing one digit in Advanced Mode. Since it's always the first address in the file, it's not hard to find. Here's the link to the tutorial:

Thanks for the tutorial, I just tried it, but when I put the save on the ps4, only one save shows up. (All rounder trophy) But when I look into risk taker there is no save available, I could be doing something wrong I'm not sure reason I was trying to verify.

For those asking about why they only see 1 save after re regioning, there are 2 separate bin files (1 for each save) within the complete save file. Because of this, you must do the re regioning process for both bin files

Also before I do it myself, what difficulty is it + is this save heavily modded?

Odd. When I download it I only see 1 save file (meaning 2 files including the bin file). I would have thought if there were multiple save files they'd just be save slots within the game itself, but I don't have the game so don't know. It sounds like you two are saying different things.

Yea the way saves work in this game are whack. Every save is in 1 giant file (khsv2 or something like that). Inside that are the individual save slots which you can only really see them via save wizard. Regardless if you have used 1 save slot or all 9 of them, they will all be in that 1 file.
02-02-2020, 02:49 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Yea the way saves work in this game are whack. Every save is in 1 giant file (khsv2 or something like that). Inside that are the individual save slots which you can only really see them via save wizard. Regardless if you have used 1 save slot or all 9 of them, they will all be in that 1 file.

That in itself is common enough. But I only see one .bin file, not two. Are you saying you need to go through the re-region the individual slots within the save file?
02-02-2020, 04:32 PM #25

That in itself is common enough. But I only see one .bin file, not two. Are you saying you need to go through the re-region the individual slots within the save file?

If I'm not mistaken, you have to export every individual save slot and do the reregion process for them

The following user thanked TheMushroomXIII for this useful post:

aeneax
02-02-2020, 05:01 PM #26
kidfresh96
I am error

If I'm not mistaken, you have to export every individual save slot and do the reregion process for them

You guys are making this more complicated than it is honestly.
02-02-2020, 08:36 PM #27
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post

You guys are making this more complicated than it is honestly.

lmao honestly it isn't that hard to do. I just wish Square made their save file structure like their other games + give us more slots. 9 slots is definitely not enough
02-03-2020, 06:00 PM #28
Would you happen to have a US Version??
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo